• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sulking Petra!!

So last night Petty slept in my bed. This morning i woke up to her bum in my face. She stank. When i checked, there was uneaten squidgy poop. I cleaned off as much as i can (and changed my sheets) but there was still some dry stuff stuck to her fur.

I've been to P@H and I've found this...

1376b0557d64a40b62928c9fc5f63fea.jpg

Has anyone used this before? Is it any good? I'm only going to use it once maybe twice to get the brown bits off her fur and leave her to do the rest.

Any help would be boss thank you x

Nicholas is currently free ranging for the first time since Thursday night as I was away with work Friday night and disastrously hungover Saturday, and he's not stopped with the bunny 500's! So cute :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nicholas is currently free ranging for the first time since Thursday night as I was away with work Friday night and disastrously hungover Saturday, and he's not stopped with the bunny 500's! So cute :)

I love bunny 500's and binkies. Cutest things ever! How is he getting on?

Oh he's doing really well ty! He's completely forgotten his 'no eating carpet' training tonight lol. It's not the carpet I'm bothered about, it's his little tummy! He's off for the snip Wednesday [emoji85] he'll be ok, the vets are great. How's Prinny P apart from the cecal/bed incident?

Oh he's doing really well ty! He's completely forgotten his 'no eating carpet' training tonight lol. It's not the carpet I'm bothered about, it's his little tummy! He's off for the snip Wednesday [emoji85] he'll be ok, the vets are great. How's Prinny P apart from the cecal/bed incident?

Aaawwwww bless him. Petra used to chew on the carpet like mad but i found having little toys and stuff dotted about stopped thar. She doesn't do it anymore thankfully.

She's ok - she has found a new fascination with the bunny in the mirror who seems to mimic her. I say fascinated but she just bites the mirror trying to get it. I don't think she appreciates the copycat bun!

Lol bless, I have a glass to stand (which is going shortly), Nicholas sometimes gets on the bottom shelf then works out its glass & scrabbled & slides off!

Back