• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sulking Petra!!

King Storm here also. Today I got a package with tasty leaves in it from The Hay Experts and they provided a sample pack of aronia berries for me to try too! The hoomin didn't open them and give me one fast enough though so I nipped her boob, and she wasn't wearing a bra either. That's what happens when she doesn't give me my treats immediately! Mwahahaha!!

Good skills good skills King Storm! My favourite game is to crawl under my hoomin and head butt her boob until she gives me treats or a snuggle. I don't bite it though. I did that once and she. Went. Mental. Ever heard a high pitched scouse girl hoomin?! It hurt my ears. Siiiigh.

Tonight she gived me parsley. We're mates again.

Good skills good skills King Storm! My favourite game is to crawl under my hoomin and head butt her boob until she gives me treats or a snuggle. I don't bite it though. I did that once and she. Went. Mental. Ever heard a high pitched scouse girl hoomin?! It hurt my ears. Siiiigh.

Tonight she gived me parsley. We're mates again.
Thank you very much [emoji1] I don't usually bite her boobs because it makes her squeal and jolt and I fall off her lap but I thought I'd chance it yesterday. My favourite place to bite is her legs when I get excited and now she has been marked with lots of little King Storm bruises all over her! [emoji38]

Your hoomin obviously felt like she had some grovelling to do, I'm glad she made it up to you though, you have trained her well!

Well my hoomin has made a blooming amazing decision and given me a box of hay and a little house to play with tonight while I'm downstairs! I is binkying like a good'un. I is still a bit a'scurred of the sofas - one day I could get under them and the next day I couldn't! I keep checking with my nose but there's a new wall! Tricksy hoomin!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well mine has been in work all day. We had a staring competition (i lost) when she got back so i flung my poo out of my litter tray.

We're snuggled now watching a film.

Came upstairs to this... No idea how she could have gotten this vain [emoji12]

99ffd95335f80c7b4f25495837a0c976.jpg

dffaccde6417d6d929d582e706d167fd.jpg

Goddess Athena wanting to share her tale of woe-

My husbun (Apollo; he thinks he's a god) are both going through our seasonal moult. If that wasn't humiliating enough, our hoomin keeps insisting on picking us up, setting us on her lap and GROOMING us. As if we can't do that for ourselves! I've nipped her on the thigh (it's nice and meaty) when enuff is enuff - and instructed my awkward Polly dearest to the same. However, hoomin keeps coming back for moar. AND I think I heard the word 'vet'!

I should send her to the hoomin vet and see how she likes it!

Anyhow - HALP YOU GUYS.

Goddess Athena wanting to share her tale of woe-

My husbun (Apollo; he thinks he's a god) are both going through our seasonal moult. If that wasn't humiliating enough, our hoomin keeps insisting on picking us up, setting us on her lap and GROOMING us. As if we can't do that for ourselves! I've nipped her on the thigh (it's nice and meaty) when enuff is enuff - and instructed my awkward Polly dearest to the same. However, hoomin keeps coming back for moar. AND I think I heard the word 'vet'!

I should send her to the hoomin vet and see how she likes it!

Anyhow - HALP YOU GUYS.

Oh gosh no. I feel your pain although i quite like being groomed and i have a nice soft brush. I tend to headbutt the brush when hoomin stops.

Why don't you try hiding? If that fails why don't you try hiding the stuff your pet is grooming you with?!

These hoomins are SO intrusive it's not funny. I'm off to the vet on Saturday. I don't know why she bothers. She has the nerve to "apologise on my behalf" when i bite the vet! I don't see why she apologises, i bite with good excuse (she's the only one i bite) and I'm not sorry!

We need to make a stand. Hoomins need to realise who the pets are here - them. Not us!!

9dd0f0ba8abc6a17c04001d38ab0a134.jpg

Chilling with me brother tonight aren't i. Or should i say wasn't I until this drunken meff came home and wanted snuggles!! Jheeeeeeze can i have a new human please.

Prinny P xoxoxox

4aacd81deec32a3d0c313e52dd8432a4.jpg

I need a new hoomin too, my hoomin decided to take me to the vet, and then blamed me for not eating enough hay! The cheek of it! How dare she blame King Storm!!

My hoomy has been out again this afternoon. She's back now but I'm going to have to ground her. She's out like every weekend it's not on. Weekends should be dedicated solely to me.

Prinny P xoxox

I have a horrible habit of biting vets. My hoomin apologises to them - I'm not sure why when I'm not sorry!!
I don't bite the vets, I just jump onto the hoomin's shoulder and give them a heart attack instead, it's much more satisfying seeing them fly across the room in a panic [emoji38]

I don't bite the vets, I just jump onto the hoomin's shoulder and give them a heart attack instead, it's much more satisfying seeing them fly across the room in a panic [emoji38]

Oh that's a good plan. People always say I'm so friendly but vets need to not go near me. They're mean! She cut my nails. I was trying to grow them!

Back