• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorted

:shock::love:
even before i saw him, becky told me not to fall in love with him but.......:love:

:lol::lol: Hes mine ;)

Thank you so much to everyone who is helping tomorrow :) Wendy and Tracy have my phone number if anyone needs me for anything. Lets hope no bunny napping is involved ;) xxx

:lol::lol: Hes mine ;)

Thank you so much to everyone who is helping tomorrow :) Wendy and Tracy have my phone number if anyone needs me for anything. Lets hope no bunny napping is involved ;) xxx

For the purpose of this, Remember that this bunny has already been signed over the Becky. So any bunny napping means stealing from Becky. she may not take kindly to that. :D

But yes, thakn you from this end too :)

Also, the lady we are helping is also incrediby grateful for all your help too. she said thank you like a gazillion times.

For the purpose of this, Remember that this bunny has already been signed over the Becky. So any bunny napping means stealing from Becky. she may not take kindly to that. :D

But yes, thakn you from this end too :)

Also, the lady we are helping is also incrediby grateful for all your help too. she said thank you like a gazillion times.

bah. spoil sports.
:roll:
:lol:

Guys (Honey, Poppy, Becky), can I please ask you text me when you've done your runs? Want to know where my little man is :)

Me said:
Its not going to be possible to swap him carrier to carrier with different people so I'm going to use one of my bashed out (but still working) carriers and when it gets your end you can do what you want with it.

Just further to that, we are now able to swap carrier to carrier, si if everyone can bring their own carrier that would be awesome. If that's not possible for whatever reason, let me know before 10 and I'll sort out a different one that can do the whole journey

Guys (Honey, Poppy, Becky), can I please ask you text me when you've done your runs? Want to know where my little man is :)

no problem:)

(i'm not really going to bunnynap him tho! i have enough trouble with the 2 i already have:roll:)

leaving the house in a bit so if anyone needs me, text me:wave:

(early set off cos i want to call in lichfield on the way:D)

leaving the house in a bit so if anyone needs me, text me:wave:

(early set off cos i want to call in lichfield on the way:D)

Not far behind you ... about 10 mins...

Have a good trip... see you 12.30 ish .... will buy you a refreshing brew :D

Ha ha!
Its a. hefty trip and i.can't find my tomtom!
Made it to meet Suzanne but. god knows how I'll find Becky! I must be mad....

Ack. That's not good! Glad you're in the right place for Suzanne though. good luck for your leg of the journey and good luck for finding Becky... somewhere.

Ha ha!
Its a. hefty trip and i.can't find my tomtom!
Made it to meet Suzanne but. god knows how I'll find Becky! I must be mad....

:lol: You found me ok in the end :)

Thank you so much to all involved in this. Little Thumper is now here and boy is he stunning! :love: Hes outside in the 6ft hutch munching on his dried dandelions Tracey sent him. He seems a happy enough little soul. Thank you for all your help guys :) xx

:love: I'm glad he is settling in well :)

I agree, thank you to all of you. It' a relief to know he is somewhere safe and where he will be well looked after :)

Back