• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorted

A14 & M6 is most direct route & an hour/60 miles shorter than M25/M40 ....
I'm happy to meet you at Catthorpe or at Corley Services on M6 if that makes life easier?

If it's quicker and easier for you guys to do it, then that's good too. Will wait for Sky-O to check her virtual map! :wave:

sorry! don't want to put a spanner in the works! just couldn't get my head round why the m25 was involved - i've never driven round there. is it really as bad as they make out on the news?

sorry! don't want to put a spanner in the works! just couldn't get my head round why the m25 was involved - i've never driven round there. is it really as bad as they make out on the news?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was really scared of it before I drove on it! But it's not that bad!

I think in terms of distance your journey is a little shorter, but in actual time it will take, with the motorway involved, the M40 journey might be a little faster.

well, i'll take your word for it that it's not that bad:D

as i say, i'm available 8 am til 4pm and can, if needed, go anywhere - as long as i have a postcode to cling to:D

A14 & M6 is most direct route & an hour/60 miles shorter than M25/M40 ....
I'm happy to meet you at Catthorpe or at Corley Services on M6 if that makes life easier?

Yes, it is shorter. However, I didn't think we would be able to pull together a route. Obviously the shortest route is best for the bunny.

Are we able to pull something together for this route instead of the other?

Yes, it is shorter. However, I didn't think we would be able to pull together a route. Obviously the shortest route is best for the bunny.

Are we able to pull something together for this route instead of the other?

If you can be at newmarket by 11am... I can be with Poppymoon at the M6 by 12.15 (give or take 10 mins) ... which would give her over 3 hours to do the last leg & be back in plenty of time for the school run

If you can be at newmarket by 11am... I can be with Poppymoon at the M6 by 12.15 (give or take 10 mins) ... which would give her over 3 hours to do the last leg & be back in plenty of time for the school run

That sounds perfect and totally doable. Thank you so much.

Are you sure that's enough time?

That sounds perfect and totally doable. Thank you so much.

Are you sure that's enough time?

Plenty ..... I have a Harrier ;)
I'll PM you both tomorrow for contact numbers, then if there is any hitch en route I can let you both know.... but there won't be :D

i was hoping to meet kate as well. another time, hopefully.

i'll pm honey61 and sky-o my moblie no. now cos i'm off to bed as eric's eating:D

Thank you so much all. Im guessing this is sorted now and mine/Kirstys help isnt needed? xx

Its not going to be possible to swap him carrier to carrier with different people so I'm going to use one of my bashed out (but still working) carriers and when it gets your end you can do what you want with it.

Just further to that, we are now able to swap carrier to carrier, si if everyone can bring their own carrier that would be awesome. If that's not possible for whatever reason, let me know before 10 and I'll sort out a different one that can do the whole journey :)

Last edited:
sorry!!! just cleared my pm's:)

furries and people finally fed so i'll call up the map now:)

oh, and becky - you will be needed!! straight roads with a postcode, no probs but bear in mind i'll have been driving a while when i see you so i'll be ready for a kip:lol:

Back