• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorted

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help getting this little bunny (who urgently needs out of his current home) from Tracy to us in Walsall?

Tracy is willing to do part of the journey, so if someone could meet her on route?

Route is here: http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/...0|Walsall, West Midlands|STREET|401289|298676

So would come through Cambridge - Kettering - Coventry - B'ham. I could travel to B'ham, so we just need help with the middle part if possible?

Tracy is looking to get the bunny out ASAP. Bunny run would be ideal Wednesday/Thursday this week.

Thanks for looking.

Becky x

Last edited:
Thanks in advance to anyone who reads and considers this.

I am flexible with what I can do, but some help in the middle, as Becky says, would be awesome :)

I can't do Monday or Tuesday (or rather I could do short bits and specific times of day), but if something can be pulled together without me then that would also be great :)

Last edited:
I can do Wednesday. Happy to pick up from wherever. If Sky-O can come to London or a junction on M40 or M25 I can take from there.

if you're really stuck, i could do wednesday - i'm not on the route but i'm not too far from walsall so i could kinda go down, across and back up:) (i have a map in my head, honest:oops:_.

:lol: Its good you have a map poppy.

I wonder if I can drop off to Candiflare at the M40 Junction (say), could you (or someone) maybe meet her somewhere up the M40?

it's my imaginary map:D probably totally wrong but hey ho:lol: (probably drawn by my imaginary friend, caroline...).

now, where is the m40?
(will look at a real map)

all i know is i'm available wednesday am so i'll gladly help if i can:)

eta: the aa route says m6, not m40 - confuzzd!

Last edited:
it's my imaginary map:D probably totally wrong but hey ho:lol: (probably drawn by my imaginary friend, caroline...).

now, where is the m40?
(will look at a real map)

all i know is i'm available wednesday am so i'll gladly help if i can:)

eta: the aa route says m6, not m40 - confuzzd!

Thank you very much for making yourself available.

If Candiflare is meeting me, then we need to go A12 to the M25 (then anti clockwise round there to the M40). Then the M40 goes straight up to Birmingham, as far as I can work out. (bear in mind I'm looking at an actual map but have never been anywhere near there, ever :lol:).

If it's any help ... I can pick up from Newmarket (A11/A14) area & take to Catthorpe (junc of A14/M1/M6) ??

I can deffo do whatever you need me to do on Wed. I don't mind going the whoe way or part of the way, just let me know. My postcode is OX7 3SB - just so you know where I am...

Sorry! FEll asleep. will check map out later but one way or another, bun will be sorted Wednesday.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for not coming back here, I've had a horrendous, busy day. Thank you all for your kind offers.

My aim would be to leave here ten-ish onwards. If I left at ten, i would get to roughly the M40-M25 junction at about 12-12.15 (traffic permitting). Would that work Candiflare? Or is it too early? too late?

There is then two hours from there up the M40 if we decide we're doing that way. Where do you stand with that poppmoon? Candiflare?

I think, Honey, thank you for your kind offer, but we'll probably end up going a different route from the one originally mentioned. Thank you though, the thought and offer is much appreciated :)

I'm sorry for not coming back here, I've had a horrendous, busy day. Thank you all for your kind offers.

My aim would be to leave here ten-ish onwards. If I left at ten, i would get to roughly the M40-M25 junction at about 12-12.15 (traffic permitting). Would that work Candiflare? Or is it too early? too late?

There is then two hours from there up the M40 if we decide we're doing that way. Where do you stand with that poppmoon? Candiflare?

I think, Honey, thank you for your kind offer, but we'll probably end up going a different route from the one originally mentioned. Thank you though, the thought and offer is much appreciated :)

That's OK, no problem :) If you get stuck give me a shout... travel on A14 & M6 regularly up to Shropshire .
Sorry you had a bad day... hope you are feeling better now.

All fine with me, just need to know What junction are we planning to meet on the M40/M25?

Where are you based Poppymoon?

I am happy to do the whole journey from whatever junction I meet Sky-O at to Walsall. it's very fast up the M40 and it normally takes me just 40 mins to get to Birmingham from where I live, so just a bit more for Walsall.

If Poppymoon needs to collect her son by 4, let's be on the safe side and I'll do the whole thing

i'm based south staffs/shropshire border but i'm available all day - til 4:(

if honey61 could do m1/m6 junction, i could do the rest? isn't the m25 the wrong way? (called a map up and i'm even more confused!)

I am happy to do the whole journey from whatever junction I meet Sky-O at to Walsall. it's very fast up the M40 and it normally takes me just 40 mins to get to Birmingham from where I live, so just a bit more for Walsall.

If Poppymoon needs to collect her son by 4, let's be on the safe side and I'll do the whole thing

If you could do that, that would be brilliant! I'm going to PM you in a bit.

i'm based south staffs/shropshire border but i'm available all day - til 4:(

if honey61 could do m1/m6 junction, i could do the rest? isn't the m25 the wrong way? (called a map up and i'm even more confused!)

A14 & M6 is most direct route & an hour/60 miles shorter than M25/M40 ....
I'm happy to meet you at Catthorpe or at Corley Services on M6 if that makes life easier?

Back