• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SomeBun is Being Spayed on Wednesday

Glad that Eliza is doing well :D

Also pleased to note that Endeavour hasn't forgotten how to be a norty rabbit. I think he looked over your shoulder on to the forum posts for Eliza and saw that someone had referred to his "gentlemanly" behaviour, which is certainly not befitting a rabbit previously known for his extreme nortiness :lol:

I'm sure Eliza will soon be well enough to put him back in his place.

Sending lots of love for Eliza, forgot to pop by and wish her lots of luck in her recovery *slaps own wrist* xx

im glad eliza is healing well. I think endeavor is getting his own back for the humpfest little eliza has on him. Sorry jane i was chuckling when i read that but so sorry you are having a bad time at the minute. I think you do amazing. xxx

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone. Eliza is almost back to normal now. She is also back with Endeavour, although they have moved to a new enclosure. I had a shift around as I felt a neutral area would be better for the re-introduction. His humpfest has not continued.

Endeavour really is not the brightest of Bunnies, bless him. He keeps looking at me as if to ask 'is it OK for me to be in this enclosure' ?? I think he is a bit confused to be honest !

ETA- This photo is of Eliza's surgical wound less than 24 hours after surgery.

Last edited:
Aww I'm so glad it is going well, the wound looks very good, not sore at all :) I hope that the 'hump-fest' has finished now and they can focus on the post-honeymoon phase haha x

Excellent news, so pleased Eliza is healing so well and she has stopped humping. Dear Endeavour, I didn't know he was a bit clueless.;)

Glad things seem to have returned to normal with the pair. That wound looks amazing (if one can ever say that about a wound!).

Back