• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SomeBun is Being Spayed on Wednesday

Eliza's just had a third syringe feed and her pain relief. She has just started to nibble a bit of hay and grass and she has some gut sounds. Hopefully there'll be some poo appearing in the next couple of hours.

Poor little Bunny, even though I know having her spayed was the right thing to do I cant help but feel bad that her day started so well and now she is all sore and tired :cry:

She may be a bit sore now, but she'll be so much happier without those nasty hormones pestering her. Sending her lots of speedy recovery vibes x

Aww bless her furry feet. We wimmin always have a rougher time than the men, no Matter the species! Hope she recovers well. Mega vibes for the cheeky girl.

How's Eliza D this morning?

Yes, sometimes short term pain is necessary for long term gain. Unfortunately rabbits won't understand this concept :(

Hope Eliza is now well on her way to being back to normal this morning and is soon being busy bouncing around again. Bless her. Endeavour has been such a gentleman in putting up with her somewhat unladylike behaviour. Eliza sounds the most wonderful little character, I am so happy that she is with you xx

Sorry I've not been back here till now. But I've been keeping Eliza (and Endeavour and yourself) in my thoughts and prayers. I do hope all is well this morning. :)

Poor Endeavour though. I just keep seeing him as this bloke who is constantly saying, "Yes, dear" to his new wifeybun. She sounds like she was running him ragged! :shock:

I hope now that Eliza D. is recovering that once she is herself again things will be much more settled for both of them. :) xxxxx

Hope Eliza D is well. I remember the trouble we had with Clover the day after her spay...she just stopped eating, causing many frantic calls to the vets including a couple of visits.
The next day she started eating and drinking as if nothing had happened!!!
Guess she was just feeling sorry for herself!!!
Sending vibes.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Sorry not to have updated. Eliza is doing OK thank-you. I am having to keep her apart from Endeavour though as he took advantage of her incapacity and decided to go on a humpfest. Eliza is too tiny to have 2.6kg of rampant Rabbit on top of her only 24 hours after her spay. Hopefully in 7-10 days I can get them back together.

I am having a really bad day (PTSD) and thought it best not to post on the Forum xx

Back