• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So whos adopting a new bunny or two?

Strangely we home rews easily..the bunnies that stick are the plain agoutis..then plain black...so think of those types too!

what!!!! i must be really naiive - or am naturally drawn to the darlings no one wants...... agoutis, all black, sky blue pink with green spots - all gorgeous:)

I am currently trying to decide between continuing with fostering and adopting another pair.

Would love to visit some bunnies in Leicester, but it takes forever to get there on the train.

We have just adopted Archie from Fat Fluffs to go with our 3 buns we adopted from them at the beginning of the year (Tia, Mia and Freddy) and our original pet shop bunny Soozy - the pocket rocket.

We now have a Five-O group living happily together in the garden shed :D

Introducing Archie (who appears to be on guard duty):D
DSCF0411.jpg

Freddy :D
DSCF1654.jpg

Soozy - the Pocket Rocket :D
IMG]http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq180/baxter_2009/rabbits/DSCF0413.jpg[/IMG]

The Five-O (at dinnertime becuase it's the only time I manage to get them to stay still long enough :roll:
DSCF0402.jpg

I'm coming down to Surrey in August ;) :lol:

Now there's a plan! :lol: I am back from our grand tour of Bavaria at the end of July. :)

Still haven't had a reply to my enquiry on Facebook, though. Maybe Jill is upset that I beat her in Word Twist again. :oops:

Gisela which enquiry??? April?? She is still here but is quite a big girl..likes her space

and I always let you win on Wordtwist! :)lol:)

Gisela which enquiry??? April?? She is still here but is quite a big girl..likes her space

and I always let you win on Wordtwist! :)lol:)

:lol: Thank you! Does that mean I can stop speed typing from now on? :D

I can understand April. I am a big girl, too, and like my space. :lol: And am very fussy with men. :lol:

Back