• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba -Updated 6th October-Doing Well :-)

I haven't been about much but I've been keeping up to date with him. So pleased to hear that he's a little more lively. I don't envy your decision on friday one bit.

I am not able to get over to the surgery today due to no longer having a car and to severe pain from my arthritis. But I will given them a call to see how Simba is doing and if he will be having his Dental treatment today. I will update everyone ASAP.

Also, thank you so much to those who are contributing toward the costs of Simba's ongoing treatment. Both by taking part in the Fund Raiser (details in my signature) or by making a donation to ARC. I know how much ARC appreciate every single penny donated. Everyone involved in Simba's care will do their utmost to get him better. They know he has a big fight on his furry paws, but he is obviously a determined little Bunny to have survived this far.

Please keep this brave Rabbit in your thoughts

Thank you xx

Loads of vibes for Simba and his dental today...hope he gets through it okay and that he feels way more comfortable afterwards.

Simba is on the Op's list for today

Please, please send as many vibes as possible that he will make it through the procedure and that nothing too desperate is found xx

Sending all the vibes in the world that everything goes well for Simba today. I think the right decision has been made, because with his teeth left any longer he could then have started to deteriorate making his GA even more high risk. He is obviously feeling better in himself and while he has this new found strength, now is the time to move forwards and onwards. Simba must now feel loved and secure, and this will get him through today :love::love::love:

Sending lots and lots and lots of vibes. This poor bun deserves to get through this. Come on Simba!! You can do it. :love:

Back