• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba -Updated 6th October-Doing Well :-)

Thank you for the wonderful update.:thumb::love::love::love:
Could you give Simba a gentle nose rub from me please?

Done x

Just seen something that is sure to have brought a tear to a few of your eyes - Simba has just run the entire length of the 52 foot enclosure and back! He is a blooming hero x

Done x

Just seen something that is sure to have brought a tear to a few of your eyes - Simba has just run the entire length of the 52 foot enclosure and back! He is a blooming hero x

WOW!!!!!!!!

Simba really does possess such a remarkable capacity to put the past behind him and enjoy every moment of here and now. Bless his beautiful heart.:love::love:

Our little man now weighs 1.88kg - so he has put on almost 3rd of his original bodyweight!

He is currently sunning himself in the aviary - his second favourite passtime - the first being eating! I am a strong believer in the sun's healing powers.

He has also started to drink out of the water bottle as well as his bowl which must be a sign he is getting back to normal x

Done x

Wonderful wonderful news. :love:

I am so glad to hear how well Simba is doing.

Jane, I can totally understand why you couldnt foster him. I could not foster any animal, parting with them would be just too painful. I recently considered getting a cat and realised (amongst other things) that the worry of him/her not coming home would be too much for me (indoor home not poss as we are a windows and doors open kind of family).

52 foot enclosure sounds awesome. :)

Such great news - was telling my naughty buns yesterday about Simba and how :censored: lucky they are! Lovely to hear that Simba is doings so well.:thumb:

Back