• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I move riley...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not going to voice my opinion on anything.

but abi i will just say, if you did decide to have them in the same room divided, be very careful.

part of snowballs ear was bitten off while he was in his pen. i wasn't as careful shutting a door as i should have been when jay was here and he got into the same room.
as soon as i realised, i went to get jay, but not as quick as i perhaps could have, they were separated by the pen, so i didn't think anything would happen.

i got jay, took him out, checked him over and thought it was all ok, until i saw snowball covered in blood :(
that was through the bars of the pen and i thought that snowball was safe.

Sounds a good choice :) About the :censored: on facebook, I don't have fb so don't know about it but that really is silly, yes some things you may disagree with, but Abi really does want to do the best for her rabbits so could you not try and put it nicely, the amount of her threads that end up getting locked is ridicolous :( Abi, has Riley not been checked already when he's gone for vaccs or anything? xx

I know i'm going to get jumped on for this but Riley hasn't been vaccinated.

Yes because 1 or 2 people have said that it may work.

One or two compared to a considerable amount of others saying no. It's clearly weighted toasted the no side.

I'm sorry you feel picked on but people get frustrated as they give advice which is clearly ignored as you seem to want them to give the answer you want to hear.

I know i'm going to get jumped on for this but Riley hasn't been vaccinated.

Ah ok, thankyou for being so honest, I know some people would not say anything, even though there's nothing to 'hide'. Why is he not vaccinated may I ask? Are you planning on getting him or the babies done? x

One or two people say it "could" work...and over a dozen other people tell you not to touch it with a barge pole due to the likelihood of disastrous consequences, and you go for the "one or two"?!

This. I don't see the point in starting a thread if you're not even going to listen to the advice because you don't like the sound of it :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back