• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should i ask?

I havent shown him yet but i will try to later. I asked my dad ( i asked my mum earlyer as she was home first ) and he didnt seem to want to BUT he was very nice about it. i told him to think about it and then i ran off ( before he could reply :lol:)! I just hope he will say yes and i am good at getting things from him :lol::lol::lol:. I also told my mum about getting a rescue rabbit and she said NO because she knows someone that got 2 and where very aggressive :(.

I havent shown him yet but i will try to later. I asked my dad ( i asked my mum earlyer as she was home first ) and he didnt seem to want to BUT he was very nice about it. i told him to think about it and then i ran off ( before he could reply :lol:)! I just hope he will say yes and i am good at getting things from him :lol::lol::lol:.:lol::lol::lol: I also told my mum about getting a rescue rabbit and she said NO because she knows someone that got 2 and where very aggressive :(.
If your mom brings that up again - you can ask if perhaps the rabbits had not been spayed or neutered or had some other problems - there is alot of reaosn as to why agreesion occrs - sometimes its pain / territorial - hormonal / scared / etc Im sure people could list forever....that pamphlet is great idea though.....you can push that you want to look after your pet properly & its not fair to not provide for its needs. If you had a dog - would you lock it up each day in a small area until you wanted to play with it? Often makes people think Oh!:shock: Good luck!:love:

...also a lot of rescues will help you with bonding and many will do it for you (recommend). Lots of people on here who can help & advise so keep us updated with how you get on :D

ps - you sound very mature for your age so I'm sure this will help with your argument ;)

Back