• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*shock*

Stupid stupid idiotic :censored: The only consolation and it's not really is that the bunny is probably used to it and knows no different and that he means no harm - still ridiculous that he percieves that and all the other comments as being 'a good way to do it' :roll:

:shock:
Maybe someone should take a hose/pressure washer to his eye so he can see why that is a bad idea...
The tap is on what looks like full blast!

:cry::cry: It seemed like it was never going to end, did you see its little heart beating like mad. Its so awful. What is wrong with people??

That's terrible. If I had to flush an eye rather than just wipe/bathe it I would use a dropper or something.....never bunny under the tap.
Blue had to have a bath once when he was a baby.....he was COVERED in jam :oops: :roll: :lol:

That is so dangerous :shock: and was that shampoo he was rubbing into the eye area? i only watched a few seconds- I couldn't bear it.
The bunny seemed to be tranced: it's stress levels must have been through the roof!

Back