• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Second bunny room

oh yeah, bunnies don't give a poop what things look like. This is why I have trouble getting Bob to make stuff, especially now I've only got a blind bunny to make use of it :lol: At least Mouse like soft stuff...I can do soft stuff, though not very well finished

but if it WAS well finished bunnies would just unfinish it

but if it WAS well finished bunnies would just unfinish it

some bunnies would definitely would ! My girls are both really good though, they seriously only chew what I want them too, I don't know how they know

oh yeah, bunnies don't give a poop what things look like. This is why I have trouble getting Bob to make stuff, especially now I've only got a blind bunny to make use of it :lol: At least Mouse like soft stuff...I can do soft stuff, though not very well finished
I guess Boo cares even less about what stuff looks like. :lol: But it means that it doesn't matter to her that your soft stuff isn't very well finished, either, as long as it's soft!

some bunnies would definitely would ! My girls are both really good though, they seriously only chew what I want them too, I don't know how they know
Good Boo and Mousey. :love:

Remember these?

il_794xN.3597650429_1iv4.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1146302453/xxl-rabbit-bridge-bridge-rabbit-tunnel

il_1588xN.3118330159_ds80.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1016105117/rabbit-house-rabbit-tunnel-rabbit-tube

When I posted them the shop didn't ship to the Netherlands, but... they do now. :lol: So, I've ordered Sophie and Casper the bridge as an early birthday/adoption day present. I already know where to put it, too, so it should fit into their current room! I think Casper will have fun doing running over it during his zoomies, and it might be some nice, gentle exercise for Sophie.

brilliant:love: I wonder if the company has been browsing RU or just lucky for Casper & Sophie coincidence

Back