• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Second bunny room

Awww those are awesome!

I'm still in trouble for my Xmas bunny splurge so must not click the links either!

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Aw man, doesn't ship to NE from DE?! We've got no hope in the UK then! Time to get a friend who lives just over the border in, I dunno, Aachen or Weeze or something! :lol:

Awww those are awesome!

I'm still in trouble for my Xmas bunny splurge so must not click the links either!

Aw, you'll have to be careful... until it's time for the next bunny splurge. ;):lol:

Aw man, doesn't ship to NE from DE?! We've got no hope in the UK then! Time to get a friend who lives just over the border in, I dunno, Aachen or Weeze or something! :lol:
Yeah, clearly we need someone in Germany who will buy this stuff and send it to us. :lol:

Update on the house situation: They got their new willow house today and I decided to just put it in the middle of their room. They were initially interested in it, but then they discovered the willow branch the shop had added to the order for free, so they've been very busy chewing that and completely ignoring their new house. :lol:

I found an Italian brand who do bunny things. Look how adorable these things are:

letto-castello-01-1100x1100.JPG

(https://rosicchiando.it/accessori/a...ze-di-pregio-con-cuscini-e-scala-rosicchiando)

rosicchiando-fieniera-coniglio-nuova-03-A-1100x1100.jpg

(https://rosicchiando.it/accessori/a...nigli-a-Ponte-con-Aste-sfilabili-Rosicchiando)

letto-caniglio-king-size-01-LKR02-1100x1100.JPG

(https://rosicchiando.it/accessori/a...r-conigli-king-size-xl-e-cuscino-rosicchiando)

I haven't even checked if they ship to the Netherlands because I can't afford that stuff. :lol:

I also found this in a French bunny shop:

bunny-TV-6.jpg.webp

(https://rabbits.world/produit/bunny-tv/)

Bunny TV. :lol:

:lol: I like looking at bunny stuff even if I can't get it; I see it as getting inspiration for when I wake up someday great at DIYing and I can make it all myself. :lol:

I'm always showing your finds to Bob ...he is more than capable but bunny stuff rarely gets to the top of woodworking to do list ! So frustrating . I had a go at making an insect house one year - I couldn't even screw 4 bits of wood in to a box shape :lol:

Oh those are lovely!

I agree I'd want the bunk bed.

The bunk bed is so great. :love:

I'm always showing your finds to Bob ...he is more than capable but bunny stuff rarely gets to the top of woodworking to do list ! So frustrating . I had a go at making an insect house one year - I couldn't even screw 4 bits of wood in to a box shape :lol:
Sounds like with Bob's priorities, and your not being able to screw bits of wood together, it'll be a while before you have your bunny bunk bed. :lol:

That French website knows what pictures sell bunny stuff, excellent :lol:

:lol: I like looking at bunny stuff even if I can't get it; I see it as getting inspiration for when I wake up someday great at DIYing and I can make it all myself. :lol:

Yeah, my wishes are generally outside my DIY skills. I can screw stuff together OK but I can't cut anything straight (or the right shape) so that kinda sucks! I've got to modify the wooden run to add an escape hatch to the back (for letting them out on the lawn so we don't have to move a whole half of the run) and that won't be pretty but it should be safe at least, just like the anti-egress gate in the playhouse.

That French website knows what pictures sell bunny stuff, excellent [emoji38]

Yeah, my wishes are generally outside my DIY skills. I can screw stuff together OK but I can't cut anything straight (or the right shape) so that kinda sucks! I've got to modify the wooden run to add an escape hatch to the back (for letting them out on the lawn so we don't have to move a whole half of the run) and that won't be pretty but it should be safe at least, just like the anti-egress gate in the playhouse.
Ahh see I'm actually really good at using a jigsaw for shaping etc, we should team up, I can't stand assembly [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

That French website knows what pictures sell bunny stuff, excellent :lol:

For the cutting, it sounds like Graciee will be able to help you out! :lol: It's lucky that bunnies don't really care about how things look. As long as it works and is safe, that's all that matters, right? :D

Ahh see I'm actually really good at using a jigsaw for shaping etc, we should team up, I can't stand assembly [emoji38]
Totally! I always think half my truoble is I don't have a powered saw of any sort but then when i borrow one I'm even worse with it! Except bench saws of most descriptions, so anything I can use two hands to push a piece of wood or use guides with. Might just nick my parents' jigsaw they never use and attach it to something.

I was trying to think from a bunny's perspective! Casper and Sophie have certainly never cared for my efforts to make things look nice. :lol:

oh yeah, bunnies don't give a poop what things look like. This is why I have trouble getting Bob to make stuff, especially now I've only got a blind bunny to make use of it :lol: At least Mouse like soft stuff...I can do soft stuff, though not very well finished

Back