• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sarah Has Acute Pneumonia -U/D Sun 16th ....and Yet Another Sick Bun :-(

Vibes coming for all 3 of them ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hope they all pull through and I hope you get some rest!

Thank you for all the vibes :)

Dermot is recovering from his latest GI episode. But I know it'll happen again :cry:

Having taken 10 years off my life last night :shock: Michael is now OK, although still snuffling. No more Depocillin for him, he is now on Septrin.
OMG I never want to have a Bun go into anaphylactic shock on me again :shock: I honestly thought Michael would die. It was a terrifying experience for both of us.

Christabel agrees that Sarah's respiratory problems may well not be bacterial and may indicate a cancer. I am thinking a Thymoma :cry:
Sarah has been given a long acting steroid in the hope that it will help her feel more comfortable. I am pretty certain Sarah wont be with us for much longer :cry::cry:

Janex

oh no what a very scary and worrying time for you! I'm sure you're bunnies feel lucky to have you as their mum, being so attentive and caring.

sending vibes and thinking of your bunnies

Annike x

oh Jane :cry::cry::cry::cry:

i really hope your little uns make a full recovery and the scary talk of cancer goes away

loads and loads of vibes xxxxxxx

So sorry to hear about Sarah. Hope she is comfortable now. Vibes to all three and hope you get a better night's sleep.

Back