• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rushing Genevieve to vet/ Have a bad feeling p18/ She's gone

Oh no Liz, I am so sorry :-( so much tragedy in her short life, although the part where she lived with you was full of love, care and happiness. Binky free, sweetie; and hugs to you and Steve x x

I am so sorry to see that Genevieve didn't make it. She is a beautiful bun and you have done so much to make her life happy.

I am sorry too you are having such a hard time with sick buns, it must be so overwhelming.

Rest easy in the sun at The Bridge Genevieve.

My thoughts are with you both and your other buns xxx

I am so sorry to hear this about Genevieve. :cry: Binky free sweetheart and watch over your Mum and Dad from the Bridge.
(((((((((Hugs)))))))))) to you. You have given her only love and that is what she takes to Paradise with her.

((((((((((Comforting vibes)))))))))))))))

I am so sorry to hear this about Genevieve. :cry: Binky free sweetheart and watch over your Mum and Dad from the Bridge.
(((((((((Hugs)))))))))) to you. You have given her only love and that is what she takes to Paradise with her.

((((((((((Comforting vibes)))))))))))))))

thats a lovely thought.

So very sorry to see this sad news. :cry::cry::cry: She had such a difficult life, but would have known she was loved and cared for. xxx

I'm very sorry to hear about Genevieve, I really feel for you. :cry: I echo what others say in that she experienced love and care from you and that really does count.

Thank you xx

It has been a tough day today cleaning out her hutch, but we have moved the piggies back outside in to it so at least its not just sitting empty.

I can't believe she has gone forever, she grew into such a beautiful bunny :love: :(

Back