• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rushing Genevieve to vet/ Have a bad feeling p18/ She's gone

managed to get hold of Steve and he is so worried he wants to try to get home to see her. Not sure it will happen as telling his managers a bunny is sick wont go down well, but its the thought that counts.

Love you sweetheart :cry::cry:

P1020227-1.jpg

P1020521.jpg

I just knew she had never banged her head, it didn't make sense.

Even though she had flopped out and eagerly taken some syringe feed, the side of her head ballooned from the top of the skull, round her eye, right down under her chin and neck :cry::cry: It was hideous to look at given she was such a stunning bunny :(

I have just known all day she wouldn't pull through :( I can't believe what how much she went though in such a short time, what an awful life to have had :cry::cry: I just hope we were able to give her one or two bright days.

I was supposed to start bonding her on Monday but put it off because I was so worried about other sick bunnies, I guess these things happen for a reason :?

Binky free my beautiful baby girl, find Gabby, all you other siblings and Mummy and have fun at the bridge as one big family again. Thank you for touching our hearts even though it hurts us so much right now :love::love:

Just read through this whole thread and am so sad to hear she didn't pull through :cry: Sleep well, Genevieve, you were a beautiful girl and clearly touched the hearts of those around you :love: xXx

I'm so, so sorry. So hard to believe she looked so beautiful and then had all that going on underneath. Such a tragedy that her life was so short but at least she had some wonderful times in you care.

Back