• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rum and Raisin, video post 60

Let's hope you never have to find out. How has he taken the news that you have another two mini lops in your life now?

He doesn't know! ;)

Actually, he seemed to find my smell fascinating after my visits to you. It is just dear little Mr McFlurry who causes such objection - probably becuase he is a very hormonal unneutered buck!

He doesn't know! ;)

Actually, he seemed to find my smell fascinating after my visits to you. It is just dear little Mr McFlurry who causes such objection - probably becuase he is a very hormonal unneutered buck!

Ok, probably for the best, I hope you'll manage up soon.

I found Rum's 'bliss'spot today! I was stealing a cuddle with her after giving her her wormer and she was perched on my chest with her paws on my shoulder. I was grooming her and giving ask the bits I know my bunnies like having tuned a good scratch when I heard it, her teeth were quietly grinding!:love::love::love::love::love:

I found Rum's 'bliss'spot today! I was stealing a cuddle with her after giving her her wormer and she was perched on my chest with her paws on my shoulder. I was grooming her and giving ask the bits I know my bunnies like having tuned a good scratch when I heard it, her teeth were quietly grinding!:love::love::love::love::love:

Aww, bless! :love:

How do they feel compared to the mini lops you fostered recently? I think Liz sais she thought Rum a bit underweight.

Thanks guys, she is very similar to the girl of that pair. It's good having them seperated because I can watch exactly what each is eating. He is very pellet or crunchie focussed whereas she will eat them if that is all that is left but give her a pile of rocket and watch it disappear!

[SUP][/SUP]

Hi ali

great to know they are so happy and glad the advice re swapping their crates has made sense to you:D
As Liz has said..no rush to get them together ..they are obviously happy and you are doing so well with them xx
and just to add..I had them checked at our vets and the vet thought Rum was slightly underweight..hence why ali is keeping such a good eye on here :)

Hi ali

great to know they are so happy and glad the advice re swapping their crates has made sense to you:D
As Liz has said..no rush to get them together ..they are obviously happy and you are doing so well with them xx
and just to add..I had them checked at our vets and the vet thought Rum was slightly underweight..hence why ali is keeping such a good eye on here :)

Thanks Jill, i am treating it the way i would for a few days before bonding normally wheni would swap enclosures to familiarise them to each others smell. They were both out today and had a wander. Rum made it through to the living room but Raisin was quite happy in the kitchen.

Back