• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roisin in the Garden Today

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
VEx66vH.jpg

Hgz1RXe.jpg

sT4zY6c.jpg

jbLslUs.jpg

Adt7w8r.jpg

L2fJRti.jpg

:love:

Looks like she's trying to play hide and seek but you keep finding her too quickly. :lol:

Lovely grass for nibbling and rooting about in. :love: And those ears! :D So expressive. xxxxx

I love her markings and her ears that are not sure if they should go up or down!
I hope she had a wonderful time grazing on the lush grass!:love:

I was going to ask if you allow the bunnies to mow for you or if you have to do it yourself? ;)
It must be a terribly hard chore. :(

I can’t do it myself any more, a neighbour does it for me. But to be honest it hardly ever needs doing as between Morse and the Bunnies it’s more mud than grass.

She looks well and seems to be having lots of fun. Your Pansies look lovely :love: Do you pick the Herb Robert (pink flower at the back of the last pic) for the bunnies? It's very popular here atm.

Do you pick the Herb Robert (pink flower at the back of the last pic) for the bunnies? It's very popular here atm.

Mine don’t like it ! Having said that they might like it dried. They all much prefer all weeds and herbs dried. Even hawthorn.

Mine don’t like it ! Having said that they might like it dried. They all much prefer all weeds and herbs dried. Even hawthorn.

its not a huge fave here but its never left from my dried forage so worth a go. I did a thread on here when Joey & Boo were presented with 2 plates of mixed forage, 1 fresh, 1 dried & switched half way through. I was really surprised that they didn't care - they were happy to eat whichever was in front of them. Reassuring yours prefer dried. Boo & Eddy defo prefer grass to hay but I haven't tested on dried Vs fresh yet

I actually popped on to say she is lovely & looks at home outside...& much, much bigger. I really love the penultimate photo

its not a huge fave here but its never left from my dried forage so worth a go. I did a thread on here when Joey & Boo were presented with 2 plates of mixed forage, 1 fresh, 1 dried & switched half way through. I was really surprised that they didn't care - they were happy to eat whichever was in front of them. Reassuring yours prefer dried. Boo & Eddy defo prefer grass to hay but I haven't tested on dried Vs fresh yet

I wondered if mine prefer dried because its what they are used to. Living where I do and now being almost housebound access to fresh forage is minimal. But its always been the case that they will dive into dried forage but just pick at it fresh.

I actually popped on to say she is lovely & looks at home outside...& much, much bigger. I really love the penultimate photo

Thank you :D

Back