• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Returned Rabbit :(

Hope she finds a new and real forever home very soon.

She's a beautiful girl, but I'm a bit biased towards her colouring. :oops::love:

Well you are definitely 100% not getting Orinoco back!

Poor girl, she can't possibly be a digger with that pristeen whiteness, must be all lies! Hope she gets another home really soon.

I was heartbroken handing him back to tracy. He is a love.
I best send maisy back to greenleaf as i currently have 4 holes in the lawn and the start of a fab burrow behind the waterbutt! Plus she nips me every time I stroke her Toby:lol:

Hope she finds her forever home soon. She is beautiful :love:

how very sad. I also have a digger but her general "naughtiness" or determination to escape has only made her grow on me. My garden is like a building site but its her home. I do hope a forever home can be found for this gorgeous little bun :(

I was heartbroken handing him back to tracy. He is a love.
I best send maisy back to greenleaf as i currently have 4 holes in the lawn and the start of a fab burrow behind the waterbutt! Plus she nips me every time I stroke her Toby:lol:

Hope she finds her forever home soon. She is beautiful :love:

Blimey, that's one up on Scarlet, she just humps him if we fuss him. He is a darling boy though :love:

She's such a sweetie. :love: It did seem there was some interest further up the thread. Is she looking for a home as a single housebunny?

Back