• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RESCUE IN DANGER OF CLOSING-PHOTO CALENDER COMP!!!!

Thanks Guys!! :D Will be doing Paypal today as will be getting my brilliant Brother to do it for me!! :lol:

MY CAMERA HAS BROKE AN I LOST ALL MY PICS WHEN MY COMPUTER CRASHED ....WUNDER IF I CAN SCAN A PRINT IN ???????????? :roll:

I will be participating, but this will still be running when I get of my hols?

Thank you for all the help- PAYPAL now set-up.

the PAYPAL email address is-

rich_dd@msn.com

'To continue to receive payments for free, make sure that the people who pay you fund their payments with their PAYPAL BALANCE OR WITH A BANK ACCOUNT- CAN NOT RECEIVE PAYMENTS FROM DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS'

SORRY IF THIS CAUSES ANY PROBLEMS!

Thanks again!

I'm just sent you payment via paypal (£2) and emailed you a photograph, it's quite a large file hope you get it ok?

Keeping my fingers crossed :p

Hannah

Cool idea - I wanna play!

I'm sending you a cheque as my paypal account comes off my debit card and it takes 7-10 working days to transfer money!

Good luck everyone!

Really don't want to judge this now!!! :lol:

I have had a few emails about what we want-

FUN!!

The ideas so far:

- Seasonal - remember we need JAN/FEB/MAR/APR ...... ALL filling up!!!
- Black and white had 2 of these- stunning!
- Other pets- with Dogs, Cats......
- Sleeping / Eating / Flops / with Toys / Washing...

Anything goes! Just enjoy yourself.

24 DAYS TO GO!

Thanks to everyone who has entered so far! :D and supported the rescue!

Hi

We have now fixed it to a pying account so we can now accept- Credit/Debit cards, PayPal and Bank Account Details- Phew!

Just to let people know whether it has worked:

Hanna Ford, Gem, Anna Newbury- welldone(god knows how you managed it!)

Thankyou!

all my bunnies are having a moult so i don't think i can enter :(
unless you will except an untidy bun :roll:

PLease don't worry! :D

All our rabbits are in moult too- Sprout our Giant looks like he is wearing a skirt at the moment! :lol:

We aren't going to judge on how well groomed or what breed they are, or whether they have scars or in flowers case no ears!

We all think different rabbits are cute, some people people like small buns others like big- it would be boring if we were all the same! :D

Just an update- 4 of the 12 winners will be featured on the cover and will each win 3 mths unlimited online DVD rental as well as all the other bits!

:D

I will def. enter ... Just waiting til I have enough money :oops: X

Edit: That sounds horrible .. If I dont have enough money in 24 days (Yerr, Embarresing I know! :oops: :lol:) I'll send you as big donation as i can afford :wink: X

Back