• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reducing Pellets to Encourage Hay Eating *Now with poop pics*

My OH saw me photographing them and said "OMG I have to get a picture of this. No one will believe that my wife takes close up photos of rabbit poo"...only he couldn't because I was using the camera :lol::lol:

You mean he doesn't know what we're like yet? :shock::lol:

Well done Paw Paw!!

You mean he doesn't know what we're like yet? :shock::lol:

Well done Paw Paw!!

He knows I'm ever so slightly obsessed with poo. Pony poo, bun poo...let's leave it there .... but he's never seen me actually photographing it before :oops::lol::lol:

What their poo looked like was actually one of the questions I got asked by Langford when I completed their survey last week.

Thos are FAB poops! :shock::D I am so jealous.:evil: Spenser's are still VERY dark indeed, although his overnight ones are a bit browner. Certainly nowhere near golden though. Well done Paw-Paw! :thumb: Still, at least Spenser is nomming his hay better so I won't feel too mean about reducing his pellets further. ;)

Thos are FAB poops! :shock::D I am so jealous.:evil: Spenser's are still VERY dark indeed, although his overnight ones are a bit browner. Certainly nowhere near golden though. Well done Paw-Paw! :thumb: Still, at least Spenser is nomming his hay better so I won't feel too mean about reducing his pellets further. ;)

That's great news :D Well done you & Spenser :wave:

ooooh gorgeous poop piccies - especially the first one where there is a hand reaching out to grab the golden nuggets!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Quite cool to see them - my girls poops used to look like that - but since changing their pellets (excell - Oxbow bunny basics/T as excell gave them upset tums) and the hay bale I got was a finer grass and greener...their poops went darker.....just finished that bale now & onto a thicker/stalkier hay now - but still quite green....I much preferred the golden poops!:roll::lol:

Back