• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits on their back

Dont suppose anyone noticed me asking about bunny massage twice he he lol:D Not to be cheeky, shall i take it no one knows or start another thread. lol
Want to help my bunnies relax xx

No idea about bunny massage sorry :oops:

We lift our buns up against out chest with our hand cupped into under their bums to support them, so their sort of in a banana shape, with their backs leaning against us. You can clearly see their 'private areas' and check their nails. We also trim any skirts with a second person for the trimming bit this way. For nail trimming one of us hold the rabbit in our arms normally(i.e. the way a rabbit would sit), and the other fiddles about with each paw clipping the nails :lol:

I can't for the life of me find a picture! I will take one if it helps haha my explaining is rubbish :oops::lol:

Dont suppose anyone noticed me asking about bunny massage twice he he lol:D Not to be cheeky, shall i take it no one knows or start another thread. lol
Want to help my bunnies relax xx

If you search on amazon there is a book on bunny massage. I have it and it is really good. Very informative anatomicly (sp) too.

If I need to check Blue for anything I just sit him on my lap with his bum and feet sticking up. He has really long bum fuzz :lol: so I check theres nothing stuck in it and check his toes. Either that or I cradle him with his head on my shoulder and his back/bum on my elbow so he's still upright.
I don't really like the though of frightening him but I've seen him wedge himself on the sofa so he's flopped on his back :roll:

Back