• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Residence Sunday 12th December ? postpone

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...28#post4120728
You will have seen the thread talking about Rabbit Residence struggles.

We had planned two days to help at Rabbit Residence. The outstanding one is Sunday 12th December. I had hoped to go to this one, but the weather is not good for me.

Would it be a good idea to defer this until early 2011 and we could get more slabs etc laid?

I dont mind either way - did Caroline not want the slabs put down before the winter though? or does it matter?

I odnt mind - Ive not been very well & do have loads on - but then at this time of year its all go anyway!:roll:

Perhaps we could just raise the money for a quote for someone to lay them all for us - flippping hard work!:lol::lol::lol:Just kidding!

Whats the weather like in Herts??

Its ok I guess - snows gone - just alot of ice & frost in the mornings...quite cold ...but right now the suns out - Its that cold wind that gets you most I think!
Maybe ask Caroline what the roads like out to hers - its a little bit country - dont want anyone iceing along & crashing!;)

I don't think I will make Sunday, have an awful cough and get out of breath just walking to the car so probably wouldn't be much use

I don't think I will make Sunday, have an awful cough and get out of breath just walking to the car so probably wouldn't be much use

Its poo isnt it! Ive got a cough too - just recovering but now & then go all spluttery!:roll: Will see what the general concensous is...:D

Its ok I guess - snows gone - just alot of ice & frost in the mornings...quite cold ...but right now the suns out - Its that cold wind that gets you most I think!
Maybe ask Caroline what the roads like out to hers - its a little bit country - dont want anyone iceing along & crashing!;)

I was at the rescue last weekend (after all that snow we had) the roads are absolutly fine and almost all the snow at the rescue had melted, :wave:

I'm not sure if I can get over there this Sunday or not at the moment. Am out all Saturday and need to get my own buns cleaned out!! And I need to do my xmas shopping I haven't even started yet :oops: I do need to go and pick up some bricks/slabs from a freecycle person to, can probably do that next week.

The new year would better suit me!

Back