• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Residence Sunday 12th December ? postpone

Libby....If you're going anywhere past me is there a chance of a lift? I could do either dates (providing a parent can Olisit!)

How about I come get you the night before, you can come to mine for a girly night, and then you me and Russ can be at Caroline's bright and early on the Sunday morning? Although that might be asking a lot of an Oli sitter...so we could just come get you sunday a.m. and take you home in the evening? either way we will come and get you :D

How about I come get you the night before, you can come to mine for a girly night, and then you me and Russ can be at Caroline's bright and early on the Sunday morning? Although that might be asking a lot of an Oli sitter...so we could just come get you sunday a.m. and take you home in the evening? either way we will come and get you :D

Ooooh! Yes! I'll ask the parentals if they can babysit!! :D

I am really sorry, I can't make either of the two dates that have been arranged. :( I feel very bad about that but will get in contact with Caroline direct to arrange a day during the week when I can go and help out. :D

Think I will have to come on the 12th now, are we still doing both dates?

I think so....:?

Im away next week & so will be back to just check where, time etc.....if the details arent put on here with address etc - can someone PM the details?
And anything specific to bring for the day?:D

I think I'm fine for both dates but I will I be of much use? I'm 14 and normally do just cleaning out at the rescue if its just DIY your all doing I suppose I could 'fetch and carry' stuff :?

I'd love to come though :D

I think I'm fine for both dates but I will I be of much use? I'm 14 and normally do just cleaning out at the rescue if its just DIY your all doing I suppose I could 'fetch and carry' stuff :?

I'd love to come though :D

hun, even if you just make the tea, your help will be much appreciated :) r u ok to get there or will you need picking up?

Hello, is this still going ahead on the 21st? If so can somebody give me the address/time to arrive etc, I have absolutely no idea where I am going, what I need to bring, have never done anythng like this before. My friend is rather excited, everytime I see him he asks if I have any info.

Hello, is this still going ahead on the 21st? If so can somebody give me the address/time to arrive etc, I have absolutely no idea where I am going, what I need to bring, have never done anythng like this before. My friend is rather excited, everytime I see him he asks if I have any info.

Likewise - I'll need an exact address and where to park:)

**AM CONTACTING RAINE RE PARKING AND TIMES, PLEASE HOLD YOUR FIRE WHILE WE CONFIRM WHAT'S GOING ON!**

I just don't want to give out one set of info, and Raine be saying something else! Also need to contact Caroline, obv.

thankies :wave:

12th is better for me now too - I assume we're (between us all) going to try and do both rather than just one of the dates?

Wow this is pretty exciting!! Not sure if i can do either day because of exams (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) but i am not very far away. If i just came for the mornings, would that be any help?? :wave::wave::wave:

Sunday 21st November

The following is a list of members who thought they would be available for Sunday's volunteering. Can you please confirm to Lib if you are still available. She will then let you know about meet up etc after confirming with Caroline

Heather
Janey
Bunnylover
Mia and Patch
Ruby Ted
Clarebear
Cat
?Bink
?Chelle
?Mia

If I have missed anyone off, can you remind me.

The next planned day will be in December.

Last edited:
Wow this is pretty exciting!! Not sure if i can do either day because of exams (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) but i am not very far away. If i just came for the mornings, would that be any help?? :wave::wave::wave:

Anything is a help! I'm suggesting 11am as a meet up time, but if you want to come earlier and leave earlier I would email Caroline direct to check, but I'm sure this will be fine

12th is better for me now too - I assume we're (between us all) going to try and do both rather than just one of the dates?

I am going to do both, obviously if you can do both then it will be a big help, but don't feel like you have to. Anything is a big help :)

Sunday 21st November

The following is a list of members who thought they would be available for Sunday's volunteering. Those who have confirmed are highlighted in red:

Lib_n_bunny (2)
Heather (1)
Janey (2)
Bunnylover (1)

Cat (1)
Bink (1)

Chelle (1/2)

Can the remainder please confirm to me by PM asap :wave: huge thank yous!!

Last edited:
Just a warning to everyone, Sunday is forecast to be FREEZING and the first sprinklings of snow are due! So wrap up WARM!!!

Back