• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quad bonding updates!

Aw I'm sorry if people r getting bored of this thread now (if anyone's still reading :lol:) but Skye is sat snuggled with Summer giving her a proper good grooming! :love: I'm so pleased to see that as I was worried Summer would feel pushed out since Skye seems to have taken to Dash so well. Summer and Skye have always had a really close bond and I'd feel really gutted if they lost that :(

i'm not at all bored. I'm loving it. and the pictures, and the shed and all your lovely furnishings for them. its brilliant.

I agree with Happybun. Not bored at all.

It is totally heart warming to see them all cuddling up together. My four still cosy up in their original pairs but more often than not they are in a heap of four. I did worry that the original bonds may be weakened or even swapped but nope.

Mottle and Peaches didnt want to join the gang though and I dont feel that they would want to become a quad with the new belgain hares ... (It would be so great to have a group of eight - not brave enough to try that though, esp not in the Springtime).

Well done :)
I bet you're pleased to see them all settled :)
A group of 8 would be cool though. The biggest group I've heard of is 6.

Thanks for the interest :D They're doing brilliantly. Cleaned the shed out today and made a few adjustments and added toys and none of them batted an eyelid! I even had to use the hammer and drill and they didn't bother! Just sat there munching hay or getting in my way :lol: :love:

Aw Dash and Summer have just been grooming eachother :love: All 4 seem to be interacting really well and sharing the love and grooms :lol: :love:

Back