• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pringle seems to have wee on him... HELP U/D - Post 84 - Blood results

Thank you, i really hope they will be too :(....
He seems drier, i dont want to speak to soon though... he is really yellow staind with the urine but i dont really want to try and wash him yet as i never know if hes wet because i have washed him or because he has wee'd on himself. I keep brushing him, he hates getting tipped up even a little but so it is VERY difficult to try and clean him. Going to bathe him later though :).

Well today Pringle seems really yellow..... and he even has a little on his front paws... i really dont get this...:cry:... i think his teeth are starting to bother him to, which is proberly about the right time of needing them done...
Im struggling to because i want to give pringle a really good clean/bath to try get as much off but he just kicks and fights with me.:cry::cry:.... im feeling so poop..............

Well i had Pringle and Sophie at vet last night...
Pringles results came back clear and good * touches millions of wood doesnt want to curse anything*. His Kidneys are fine and everything else, their is one thing thats a bit high (cant remember what its called) its to do with his liver function, but he got blood tests when he was having problems with his stomach and his liver one was a lot higher then so its actually come down which is good. He is still wet in the morning but dry rest of the day.. apart from today he has been dry *touches wood again*... He got a small amout of steroid injection last night and some fluids (as he somehow comes home and eats loads of hay after he gets fluids :?:? :? ) so vet said it wont harm him. His teeth arent looking great ... he really needs them done soon but vet wants to try hold off for a while to try and get his incontinence sorted first if possible, as the risk of GA will go up etc... Pringle was a LOT brighter and looked great after his steroid and fluids ... he was 2.4kg but has gone to 2.3kg :cry::cry: ... vet thinks and hopes thats just due to his teeth, so going to have to watch his weight, really hope he doesnt loose anymore.

Sophie has mild snuffles, she sounds alright its higher up her neck/throat that sounds a bit rough, shes on baytril too so hopefully that will clear it, just need to keep an eye on her.

Both of them back next wednesday for checks so fingers crossed.......

Sorry for rambling on etc ...... ... it gave me a boost to know their isnt any *visable* damage ..:)

Well i had Pringle and Sophie at vet last night...
Pringles results came back clear and good * touches millions of wood doesnt want to curse anything*. His Kidneys are fine and everything else, their is one thing thats a bit high (cant remember what its called) its to do with his liver function, but he got blood tests when he was having problems with his stomach and his liver one was a lot higher then so its actually come down which is good. He is still wet in the morning but dry rest of the day.. apart from today he has been dry *touches wood again*... He got a small amout of steroid injection last night and some fluids (as he somehow comes home and eats loads of hay after he gets fluids :?:? :? ) so vet said it wont harm him. His teeth arent looking great ... he really needs them done soon but vet wants to try hold off for a while to try and get his incontinence sorted first if possible, as the risk of GA will go up etc... Pringle was a LOT brighter and looked great after his steroid and fluids ... he was 2.4kg but has gone to 2.3kg :cry::cry: ... vet thinks and hopes thats just due to his teeth, so going to have to watch his weight, really hope he doesnt loose anymore.

Sophie has mild snuffles, she sounds alright its higher up her neck/throat that sounds a bit rough, shes on baytril too so hopefully that will clear it, just need to keep an eye on her.

Both of them back next wednesday for checks so fingers crossed.......

Sorry for rambling on etc ...... ... it gave me a boost to know their isnt any *visable* damage ..:)

I am glad it as give you a boost:D and blood test has come back clear:D

So pleased to hear you have received some optomistic news about Pringle :)

I hope Sophie's Snuffles clears up quickly

xx

Thank you :D:D!! i know im nowhere near out of this hole yet but atleast their is some possitivity... i just hope it continues xx

Back