• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pringle seems to have wee on him... HELP U/D - Post 84 - Blood results

Thank you very much everyone.

Patch had head tilt, and he has finished his course of panacur, i gave him 30days. Then when Parsley showed signs of it... now Pringle is showing signs, im so worried i loose anymore buns to this, im trying to stay possitive, im just worried everytime i go out to rabbits that one of others have signs of it. i am being really careful about changing clothes washing hands, using 1 brush and shovel for each pair of rabbits, sterilising etc, but im scared i fail them :cry:.

I put the avipro in Pringles water yesterday and he seemed to drink loads, i dont know if its the taste of the avipro he likes as as soon as i had the jug made up he tried to get straight in it, but hes not really bothered about the water that doesnt have it in it :?.

Anyways, thank you all so much for your advice and support, it has really helped me a lot.
Just waiting on my delivery of panacur, hoping it comes tomorrow...xx

Just to add, i am giving panacur...im nearly finished what i have left though.

How's Pringle doing Hayley?, hope is going on OK, keep us updated

Hiya Theo.
Pringle is doing ok thanks, *touch wood* he has stayed dry for the last couple of days!!! and hes still eating/ drinking/pooing fine etc :). He has the vet tomorrow at 5pm for a check-up so will let you know how he gets on :).

Sophie seems to have a bit of soft poo the last couple of days, can panacur or avi-pro do this? as nothing else in her diet has changed :? xx

Hiya Theo.
Pringle is doing ok thanks, *touch wood* he has stayed dry for the last couple of days!!! and hes still eating/ drinking/pooing fine etc :). He has the vet tomorrow at 5pm for a check-up so will let you know how he gets on :).

Sophie seems to have a bit of soft poo the last couple of days, can panacur or avi-pro do this? as nothing else in her diet has changed :? xx

Hiya Hayley

So pleased to hear the Pringle is doing OK, it's really good that he is dry now, lets hope it stays that way, brilliant that he is eating, weeing and pooing OK too, that is all good signs, keep up the good work and let us know how he does at the vets

As for Sophie, yes Panacur can make their poo's a bit soft, make sure she is eating plenty of hay

Well done Hayley, you are doing a brilliant job with them, keep us posted

Hiya Hayley

So pleased to hear the Pringle is doing OK, it's really good that he is dry now, lets hope it stays that way, brilliant that he is eating, weeing and pooing OK too, that is all good signs, keep up the good work and let us know how he does at the vets

As for Sophie, yes Panacur can make their poo's a bit soft, make sure she is eating plenty of hay

Well done Hayley, you are doing a brilliant job with them, keep us posted

She is eating hay :), she makes such a noise while doing it too :shock:! Im actually shocked as Pringle has been eating hay past while too and he has never eaten hay!!
Thank you very much for your kind words and support Theo. You have kept me strong with your possitive attitude and reasurance..thank you xx

She is eating hay :), she makes such a noise while doing it too :shock:! Im actually shocked as Pringle has been eating hay past while too and he has never eaten hay!!
Thank you very much for your kind words and support Theo. You have kept me strong with your possitive attitude and reasurance..thank you xx

That is brilliant that she is eating hay and Pringle too!, well done, just keep strong and positive and they will keep fighting for you

Well the vet is really impressed with how dry Pringle is :) he has to go back in a weeks time for another check, to stay on baytril and panacur :) xx

Well the vet is really impressed with how dry Pringle is :) he has to go back in a weeks time for another check, to stay on baytril and panacur :) xx

Well done Hayley, I'm so pleased he is doing well, hope he continues to improve and keep up the good work, you are doing a brilliant job with him

Well done Hayley, I'm so pleased he is doing well, hope he continues to improve and keep up the good work, you are doing a brilliant job with him

Thanks Snowy, its not me though... its him being strong and fighting this for me :). Thank you

So glad he is responding to the treatment:D. He can only go from strength to strength now:D

Thanks Snowy, its not me though... its him being strong and fighting this for me :). Thank you

No Hayley!!, what did I tell you!, stay strong and positive around him and he will pick up from that, they really do pick up on your vibes, so you keep strong and keep positive for him, you are brilliant and doing a brilliant job, weel done YOU!:lol:

Bunnies are wonderful and if you fight for them then they will fight for you

No Hayley!!, what did I tell you!, stay strong and positive around him and he will pick up from that, they really do pick up on your vibes, so you keep strong and keep positive for him, you are brilliant and doing a brilliant job, weel done YOU!:lol:

Bunnies are wonderful and if you fight for them then they will fight for you

:roll: ok ok :lol:. Thank you, he seems a wee bit damp, but nothing huge, just a tiny bit :?.... seems to be on bottom bit of feet so dunno if he just stood in it a wee bit, he seems ok though :). xx

I'm sorry Hayley, I've only just caught up with your thread. Glad Pringle is going in the right direction, sending your little man loads more get well vibes & that he's back to normal in no time xxx

QUOTE=Pringle;2901387:roll: ok ok :lol:. Thank you, he seems a wee bit damp, but nothing huge, just a tiny bit :?.... seems to be on bottom bit of feet so dunno if he just stood in it a wee bit, he seems ok though :). xx[/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , you are doing great Hayley and so is Pringle, I am sure he will be fine

Last edited:
I've only just now caught up with this thread. Do you want me to have a look to see if any of our rasp leaves have survived the frost? I gave the buns some before I went down with flu 10 days ago, but haven't been to the far end of the garden since then so don't know if any have survived the cold snap. If there are any would you like me to pop some in a jiffy bag and send them up for Pringle?

Back