• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pringle seems to have wee on him... HELP U/D - Post 84 - Blood results

Well this morning i got up and pringle was wet :(.... WHY? i dont understand it, i bathed him this morning at 6am he still a bit wet now, i dont know if thats from this morning which i doubt very much. I dont understand this :(.

Capel if they help that would be great if you wouldnt mind :( anything to help him...

Now off to vet to collect Parsleys wee ashes :cry::cry::cry:... honestly.........:cry:

Pringle is going to the vet tomorrow for a blood test to see how his kidneys look and to see if any damage has been done. I was a bit up and down about this as i know stress can bring it on more.. id rather know though so we can see if their is any damage and hopefully sort it :(.
If anybody thinks this is a REALLY bad idea, please let me know, id like your opinions xx

Pringle is going to the vet tomorrow for a blood test to see how his kidneys look and to see if any damage has been done. I was a bit up and down about this as i know stress can bring it on more.. id rather know though so we can see if their is any damage and hopefully sort it :(.
If anybody thinks this is a REALLY bad idea, please let me know, id like your opinions xx

Sorry Hayley I have not kept up with this.
Is Pringle still on treatment ?

Sorry Hayley I have not kept up with this.
Is Pringle still on treatment ?

yea he is on 0.5ml of baytril twice a day and his panacur.

He is also on all his meds for his tummy too. Im so worried about him... When i lost Parsley she was dry for a couple of days too.. and then got very wet... :(:(..

I just hope he is ok.... and will come through this, i just dont understand why he was dry for 2/3days and this morning wet again?, hes not as wet as parsley was...but still :(

Has Pringle has any anti inflammatory medication? EC incontinence is usually caused by neurological problems rather than kidney problems, although it can cause chronic kidneys problems in the long term.

I hope pringle starts to improve again soon. It sounds like you are doing a great job with him :)

Has Pringle has any anti inflammatory medication? EC incontinence is usually caused by neurological problems rather than kidney problems, although it can cause chronic kidneys problems in the long term.

I hope pringle starts to improve again soon. It sounds like you are doing a great job with him :)

Hes only got baytril and panacur, not got any anti inflammatory.... i will ask vet tomorrow to give him an injection when he gets his blood taking. Thank you xx

He looks wet again:cry::cry::cry::cry: im so gutted.... i was so happy with his progress... i wish i didnt speak of how well he was doing, i think its a curse:cry::cry:.... i have bathed him with cotton wool and hibiscub (sp?) i think it makes him look worse though.........x:cry::cry::cry:

He looks wet again:cry::cry::cry::cry: im so gutted.... i was so happy with his progress... i wish i didnt speak of how well he was doing, i think its a curse:cry::cry:.... i have bathed him with cotton wool and hibiscub (sp?) i think it makes him look worse though.........x:cry::cry::cry:

I have exactly the same problem with Buggles at the moment, he wa dry for a couple of days and then this morning he is soaking wet again:cry::cry::cry:

I hope Pringle picks up soon, sending loads of vibes Hayley xx

this may be a silly question ...but has the vet tested for a urine infection ...

it does sound like it could be EC...but you never know :?

the symptomas sound just like flopseys ...and she had a urine infection that wasnt responding to baytril ...she also had / has bladder stones ...
after passing two stones and a course of septrin flops is now completley dry .

Thank you Theo, when i read your post earlier on your thread i couldnt believe it that both of them had taken a turn :(. I really hope he improves soon xx

this may be a silly question ...but has the vet tested for a urine infection ...

it does sound like it could be EC...but you never know :?

the symptomas sound just like flopseys ...and she had a urine infection that wasnt responding to baytril ...she also had / has bladder stones ...
after passing two stones and a course of septrin flops is now completley dry .

They havent tested his urine, when i spoke to the vet today she did mention trying to get a urine sample, so i will try and get one to give them tomorrow so they can test it.. im just hoping he will be ok :(. I am pretty possitive its EC with Patch having head tilt and Parsley with urine incontinence :(.
Thank you, and im glad flopsey is better :) xx

Pringle got a urine sample tested today and it came back clear, traces of protein in it but its fine.
He got blood tests taken and i am getting results on Monday or Tuesday so fingers crossed.
He seems drier today *touch wood*.. xx

Pringle got a urine sample tested today and it came back clear, traces of protein in it but its fine.
He got blood tests taken and i am getting results on Monday or Tuesday so fingers crossed.
He seems drier today *touch wood*.. xx

I hope the blood tests come back clear :)

Did you speak to the vet about anti inflammatories?

Back