• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Possible Bunny kennel?

~Bell~

Young Bun
I'm going to be moving house soon (it needs a lot of refurbishment done first) with bigger garden. ill be needing to find new housing for the buns once moved as I can't move their shed, my current idea is a dog kennel , and I love this one- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dog-Kenne...e0885ba&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=111949735711 will this be suitable? and can anyone tell me changes I'll need to make, I'll be adding lino and possibly insulating the shed areas and painting but thats all I've thought to change so far. i think Id go for 16x6 then add a run to each side. Or 20x6 with occasional freeranging? (That's if I can make the garden safe enough)

P.s this would be for 2 pairs, I currently only have 2 bunnys (Einstein & snowdrop, they're in a 12x8 shed atm) but with the extra room Id love some more :love:

Back