• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Disabled bunny toilet

Sounds like it's not the rug specifically, so as anything else gets the same treatment, no point in taking the rug away. How about moving the litter tray, perhaps to the other side of the room, just to make things different.

theres no where to move it, tiny room. I'm sure he'd be just the same. Similar prob with their upstairs toilet (only I care less about the aesthetics) I don't think there'll be any solutions. I'm just moaning really

Sorry I know I shouldn't laugh, but I just have the image of a defiant Eddy staring at you and doing naughty pees :lol: not very helpful am I :?

Sorry I know I shouldn't laugh, but I just have the image of a defiant Eddy staring at you and doing naughty pees :lol: not very helpful am I :?

don't worry PM, I get it, I am first to take pleasure in other peoples naughty pet antics,

I might wrap the corner of the rug in tin foil. Mice apparently don't like tinfoil so maybe bunnies won't either. Its that or make myself a hat out of it
Well if they are kindred spirits then Rodney's hatred of tinfoil may also be an Eddy thing!

We literally get thumps whenever I use it in the house [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

I realise I'm far too late to this thread but just in case it's of any help to anyone else in the future:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001IPYM9Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This is what I use for Harley and it works brilliantly for him. It was recommended on a head-tilt group on facebook and it's been the perfect choice in his case. I also had a second one for Snowflake as she got a little weaker as it made it easier for her in her last months than what I usually use as litter trays for the others (32l underbed storage boxes).
Just in case it's helpful to anyone

I've been moved - I thought it'd be to health :lol: Is that new BTW - the bit that says your threads been moved? Cos I never noticed it before & have been confused in the past:lol:

Ilovemybuunny those potting trays have been recommended to me a few times & I really wish I'd take the advice. They have to be the ultimate in disabled bunny toilets.

Back