• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Positive thoughts please

She’s on meta cam. One syringe a day, which I gave her at about 8 o’clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you give her hay/forage or something distract her from fur pulling?

Otherwise ring the surgery, as they can give you something stronger if she's in pain.

Is she eating and pooing?

She is eating banana, treats and hay but no pellets or veggies yet. I think she is ok, just grumpy (understandably).

Penny is doing much better today, she is still grumpy so I think is is a bit of pain but she is eating much better and running around more and looking more lively. [emoji5]

Penny is doing much better today, she is still grumpy so I think is is a bit of pain but she is eating much better and running around more and looking more lively. [emoji5]

Wonderful news. She's such a beautiful girl, but then I'm biased :)

Did the vet sign her off? :wave:

Wonderful news. She's such a beautiful girl, but then I'm biased :)

Did the vet sign her off? :wave:

Hiya,

Yes they are very happy with the way she is healing. She’s doing really well [emoji5] I’m so relieved! Thank you again for your good wishes and help finding the right vet. X
fd674dc9b2a74850a715fd1729707047.jpg

Hiya,

Yes they are very happy with the way she is healing. She’s doing really well [emoji5] I’m so relieved! Thank you again for your good wishes and help finding the right vet. X

You're so welcome!

She's terribly photogenic :love:

Hiya,

That is a stunning bun!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back