• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppet is poorly :-( - U/D Thursday - He's comin home!!!!

Suzi Wong said:
It cost us almost £600.00 for Oscars illness the other week

No amount is too much if your bunny comes through :p

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! :shock: :shock: x 20 million!

BirdieBun said:
Suzi Wong said:
It cost us almost £600.00 for Oscars illness the other week

No amount is too much if your bunny comes through :p

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! :shock: :shock: x 20 million!

Yup that's how much it came to altogether for

1) consultation and meds from crappy vets £45.00
2)emergency admission to PDSA and overnight stay with treatment £211.00
3)treatment and 2 day and night admission to a wonderful vet who saved his life £290.00
4) further consultation and meds £40.00

Wow Suzi thats extortionate but I know you dont care when it comes to saving their little lives :love:

Thanks Laura you loop lady :D

ooh just seen pics of poppet-looks very much like my lola but the colour is reversed!lola is more fawny with white patches.he's lovely and so glad to hear he is doing well.x

I got him home had a big cuddle then as soon as he saw the grass he was truggling to get down. I put him back with the others and they all had a sniff of him. He lay down and Orchid and Bino started grooming his bare little ears (they have been shaved) and he looked so happy to be back with them.

This morning he didnt run to me and I panicked. But as soon as he realised I was there he ran so fast to the veg and tucked in (after having his medicine which he hated!) :love: :love:

Back