• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Hope please send eating vibes... U/D 21st Dec

Awwww, have you become bored with Sunnie and Cloud already. :( Alistair could come and get them, if they are too much for you. We are still working on a cover for the hutch and waiting for my snuggle safe. Don't want little Cloud to freeze.

At least Hope has eaten a little bit. Just keep encouraging her. Caramel is eating lots of hay, and drinking lots of water, but she has soft and wet poo and not much wee. Her bottom is always soaked, I need to dry her a few times per day. Wonder if she'd do better in the small hutch inside for a while.

A little improvement today :)
We have had quite a few poos albeit small ones with hair in!
We are still force feeding her though she doesn't want to eat of her own accord!

Well I think this little girl just wanted to come and live indoors!
She is doing really well now, eating some hay and she was eating a few pellets, quite a lot of poo now, still hair in it though.
However she has just mistakenly been given excel lite pellets instead of the normal excel and she has gobbeled them all down :D :D
How strange it seems she forgot to tell us she is on a diet :lol: :lol:

Well I think this little girl just wanted to come and live indoors!
She is doing really well now, eating some hay and she was eating a few pellets, quite a lot of poo now, still hair in it though.
However she has just mistakenly been given excel lite pellets instead of the normal excel and she has gobbeled them all down :D :D
How strange it seems she forgot to tell us she is on a diet :lol: :lol:

I can see Cloud looking in to us, he prefers to be indoors, too. Glad to hear that Hope has got her appetite back. :D

Back