• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polo de-plumming today / update now home :0(

Sorry I've missed the action but bunny poops seem to be my speciality!
Polo is so gorgeous, & looks so laid back on the glass table, I reckon he'd only need a 1/2 dose anaesthetic!
Come on little boy - poops & eats please.

Sorry I've missed the action but bunny poops seem to be my speciality!
Polo is so gorgeous, & looks so laid back on the glass table, I reckon he'd only need a 1/2 dose anaesthetic!
Come on little boy - poops & eats please.

Lol well he certainly took his time waking up, had to wait till 7.30 to pick him up :0)

We have poops, lots of hay eating, drinking and he's forgiven me now and just snuggled down for behind the ear rubs and lots of kisses :D

I gonna stay in front room with him tonight as he doesn't want to go in his pen, preferring to snooze between sofa and fish tank cabinet.

Thanks for vibes everyone :p

Polo says nite nite and if any of you see a pair of plums can u let him know cos he seems to of mislaid his :roll::lol:

We have poops, lots of hay eating, drinking and he's forgiven me now and just snuggled down for behind the ear rubs and lots of kisses :D

I gonna stay in front room with him tonight as he doesn't want to go in his pen, preferring to snooze between sofa and fish tank cabinet.

Thanks for vibes everyone :p

Polo says nite nite and if any of you see a pair of plums can u let him know cos he seems to of mislaid his :roll::lol:

AWWWW what a good boy Polo. Nite, nite little one.

Oh about your plums - can you remember where you last had them?
What the VETS????? Grief I'll never persuade your Mum you actually WANT to go there.

oh caroline i have been out the loop havent i!!:oops:
first of all...what a gorgeous bunny!! very similar to my first ever housebunny....she was that like that colouring but wth ruby red eyes...and very evil:lol::lol:

i am sooo pleased he has made a good recovery..now you need to check his bits a couple a times a day to make sure he hasnt eaten the glue!! and needs reglueing up...:shock::lol:

that piccy on the glass shelf...adorable:love::love:

im sure bunnie was watching over him for you xx

Polo doing good this morning, he won't eat his brekkie of pellets but he is eating hay which is obviously better for him :D

he's cleaned himself up and doesn't seem to be going near his war wound much. I am taking him to Ellen on Friday for post op check:)

That's fantastic news.
Please don't worry in the slightest that Polo is only eating hay. So many of our buns know what they need to keep healthy. He knows that he needs the fiber to get his gut back in trim after the anaesthetic. He'll soon be back to his former diet!

That's fantastic news.
Please don't worry in the slightest that Polo is only eating hay. So many of our buns know what they need to keep healthy. He knows that he needs the fiber to get his gut back in trim after the anaesthetic. He'll soon be back to his former diet!

Yeah he's a good little boy eating his greens :lol: he knows he needs the fibre going through to keep gut moving.

I just checked his wound, it's nice and clean and holding together no redness at all just a pair of deflated plums a shadow of what they use to be :(

my mum and dad just popped in and he came out from behind sofa to see them :D

Last edited:
oh caroline i have been out the loop havent i!!:oops:
first of all...what a gorgeous bunny!! very similar to my first ever housebunny....she was that like that colouring but wth ruby red eyes...and very evil:lol::lol:

i am sooo pleased he has made a good recovery..now you need to check his bits a couple a times a day to make sure he hasnt eaten the glue!! and needs reglueing up...:shock::lol:

that piccy on the glass shelf...adorable:love::love:

im sure bunnie was watching over him for you xx

:wave: Debbie

yeah he's my little prince

He has cleaned himself up but is not touching his wound:)

he laying asleep next to his cuddly crocodile :love: :p

Piccy of him this morning

P1000834.jpg

Last edited:
Back