• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a pound - Other winners add yours too

it's wonderful:D to see how the fundraiser has helped so many bunnies and I am quite choked up thinking how it has actually saved the lives :)of Candice and Edward-how wonderful!. -sue :wave:

:love: What a good idea, they are beautiful rabbits. Really lovely thread, so nice to see how a little bit can make a difference. :love:

Thanks, that was what I trying to explain that it may be 'just a pound' to a pledger but to us rescues it's really massive and makes such a difference, it is fantastic and Denise and Sue have done a fantastic job organising this fund raiser and I hope they know just how much it's appreciated, they are true stars:love::love::love::love:

I second that, the pledge a pound has made a huge difference to us, not only because of the money, but because of the acknowledgement that people support what we do.:D

They have done a fantastic job with this fundraiser and I hope they continue to do many more

Thank you for sharing your stories with us. It makes it so more "real" when you know what bunnies it is helping and how.

It is a great fundraiser and well done to Denise and Sue for arranging it.

Just thought I'd add that Mallow is booked in a week on Friday to be speyed- I have butterflies already.

Oh crikey!, I know how you feel, I go through this everytime especially when it's an oldie or a poorly bunny, but I am sure that Mallow will be fine, you have a good vet and so she is in safe hands, try not to worry too much

Oh crikey!, I know how you feel, I go through this everytime especially when it's an oldie or a poorly bunny, but I am sure that Mallow will be fine, you have a good vet and so she is in safe hands, try not to worry too much

I usually leave the vet in tears when anyone goes in for an op, I have a new cat in tomorrow to be castrated. Just need Katie to lose more weight and she will be next.:shock:

Yes it must be so rewarding to see how it does help out :love:

Awww thank you everyone for this thread - it is so, so rewarding to see exactly how everyone's pledges are helping so many needy buns :D :love: :love: :love:

Please keep those pics coming guys :wave: :D

I usually leave the vet in tears when anyone goes in for an op, I have a new cat in tomorrow to be castrated. Just need Katie to lose more weight and she will be next.:shock:

Yes, my vet has shed a few tears as well, hope the castration went well

Yes, my vet has shed a few tears as well, hope the castration went well

Mr Tomsk is home and healthy- got blood tests done to check he was FIV/Felv negative and that his organ function was fine- don't know how old he is but we now think 2-3.
Thank you for asking, now I have to worry about Mallow, only a week and a half to fret.:roll::lol:

Mr Tomsk is home and healthy- got blood tests done to check he was FIV/Felv negative and that his organ function was fine- don't know how old he is but we now think 2-3.
Thank you for asking, now I have to worry about Mallow, only a week and a half to fret.:roll::lol:

I am so pleased Tomsk is home and OK, hopefully he will be running around very soon, please try not to worry about Mallow I am sure she will be fine, will be thinking of you and please keep us updated, a week and a half is a long time to worry, sending calming vibes to you

Thank you Theo for posting this thread, it's so lovely to see that it has helped so many people, especially as some of you get little recognition for the hard work you do:D

Back