• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PLEDGE A POUND - JULY and AUGUST FUNDRAISER - Total Post 125

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
This fundraiser is supporting 26 rescues (listed below) some have over 100 rabbits in their care - each £1 you donate is divided between the 26, so the money has to go a long way - your £1 is helping 1000's of rabbits

Junes total was fantastic, we raised enough money to give 5 rescues a donation of £75 each with £33.00 carried over to this month, there are now only 7 rescues/sanctuaries left on the list, that haven't received a donation of £75 - these will be drawn in August and September (funds permitting):D

Because we have done so well, we thought we would do an extra special fundraiser for July/August where hopefully we will raise enough money for all 26 rescues to receive a donation. All the money raised from July has been “banked” and carried forward to this month, the final total on the last day of August will be divided equally between all the rescues/sanctuaries that are involved in PAP

If you would like to support this fundraiser you can send a donation either via paypal to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk or cheque, bank transfer or you could set up a standing order - please pm me for bank details:D

Thank you to everyone that's already donated for July and to those that have worked so hard and organised fundraisers - you are stars:D

KarenM has already raised £90 from her crochet bunnies:D Another litter is being eagerly awaited by many of you:Dhttp://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=286915

How many Fenugreek crunchies in a jar by Yaretzi http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=300060

Noahs photo competition http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=301509

The craftathon http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=303128

and Helgalush organises a pub quiz each week:D http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=287763

Poppymoon and Eric have also been busy along with others in the General chat section where part of the proceeds go to PAP:D http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=53

Pledges received so far from:

Abbymarysmokey
Antigone
Attilathebun
Aurora
Becki20
Bink
Biscandmatt1
Blackberry & Co
BobbleG
Boudicca
Bunlover
Bunnybabe
Bunnybunny
Bunnymadhouse
Bunnymadlisa
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Carolinemm
Cherylwares
CR Bevis
DavidT
Debster
Elaine
Elaine35UK
Esupi
Fluffers
Foofy
Giantbunnymummy
Gillyflower
Grin
Halfpenny
Happybunny22000
Happy Hopping
Helgalush
Honey61
Honeybunny
Honeys mum
Horsey Holly
Hunnybunny2007
Hurricanhoney
Jacq
Jaypot
JPP
KarenM
Kayj
Kermit
Kipper
Kirsty & Lola
KM Daniels
Liz1966
Loog
Maizey
Minilop1
Mini Rex
Miss Minnie
Mollyjoker
Mum2buns
Newbabybuns
Nikki26
Orange
Parsnipbun
Pepperpot
Poppymoon
PomandRi
Pol287
Pudding777
Rabswood
Rabbit April
RNGP welfare
Ruby Ted
Sally1974
Schuette
SDF76
Sophie
Sky-O
Snowberry
Sundance123
Susieb1
Susie bun
Suzanne
Tracy
Tuckerbunnies
VanessaB
Yaretzi

This is the list of rescues and Sanctuaries that are supported by Pledge a Pound, they are all either registered Charities or have been verified by their vets that they are known to them as a rescue or sanctuary - this is part of the criteria for being in PAP.

This does not mean that anyone not listed below is not genuine

Ark Animal Rescue (Represented by Bunnymadlisa).
Barnsley Animal Rescue
Bunnieburrows (Represented by Littleboots)
Bunny Hop Rescue
Brinsley Animal Rescue
Camp Nibble
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
Fatfluffs
Fife Rabbit Rescue
Furry Friends (Represented by Demons Soul)
Halfpenny
Honeybunnys
Hopper Haven
Jane's Rabbit Rescue - Warwick
Kirkby Pet welfare (Represented by Tracy)
RACR (Represented by Hopper)
RNGP welfare
RSPCA Walsall (Represented by Becky86)
Southampton Rabbit Rescue - (represented by CRBevis)
Sue's Rabbit Rescue
Tameside
The Rabbit Residence
The Rabbit Retreat (Snowy)
Underhill Rescue
Wilford Rabbit Refuge
Windwhistle Warren

Unfortunately Ebony - Eyes has now closed and been withdrawn from the fundraiser, this is very sad news, both Jay and John have been leading lights with their sanctuary - we send you good wishes for the future:D

I will update the total weekly - starting at the weekend:D - See Post 69​

The criteria for PAP is as follows:

1. You have to apply to be in PAP
2. You have to be either a registered charity or allow us to contact your vet for them to verify that you are known to them as a rescue or sanctuary
3. You have to be open and actively taking in new arrivals - unless full, but you still have a waiting list.
4. If you close you are withdrawn from PAP

We would be grateful if you would contact myself or Denise (Bunnyaddict) regarding any queries you have, rather than making negative comments on Social network sites and getting wrong answers, this can and does cause problems for the fundraising - who knows, we may have the answer to your question:D

Finally - We are sorry but we are unable to add anymore rescues or sanctuaries to the fundraiser either now or in the foreseeable future - sadly, we are finding it difficult to raise enough funds to help the 26 that are already involved:cry:

Last edited:
:oops:What's a Craftathon?:oops:

Bit embarrassed I don't know. I like making cards and painting glass. Is that something that could be part of a craftathon?

just checking in to remind myself to get my bum in gear tomorrow to send july's money and post some piccies of eric's latest creations:D

How do I get involved wth the craftathon? I do alot of cross stitch so I am sure I could make some things

Total for July is............

£55.50​

The following has been raised towards the August fundraiser:D

Carried over from last month £33.00
July donations £55.50
Karen M Crochet bunnies £90.00
Signatures £2.00
Knitted bunny £28.00
Whodunnit £7.00
Pub quiz £64.00
Poppymoon and Eric £10.50
Tiger -Lily Jewellery 4.00

Total to date​

£294.00

Thank you to everyone:D

That's a good total already :D
Just wanted to show off my new signature Whitehood did for me for the PAP July/August really :lol::lol:

Total will be updated tomorrow - and I'll send reminders out over the weekend:D

Thank you to everyone that's offered to help with the Craftathon, I'll submit a thread at the end of this month, so you have plenty of time to get crafting:D

I'm really embarassed but I've not been a part of PaP before but promised to donate as a thank you to BattleKat for my sig. Can I Paypal that amount? what address to?

I'm really embarassed but I've not been a part of PaP before but promised to donate as a thank you to BattleKat for my sig. Can I Paypal that amount? what address to?

Hi

That's really kind of you to send a donation to PAP and a big thank you to Battlekat too:D

The paypal address is pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk could I just ask you to put your name on please so I know who it's from:D

Thank you:D

Back