• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PLEDGE A POUND - Signatures

whitehood

Warren Veteran
All money will go towards Pledge a Pound.

Choose a signature - Price £2

Pledge a pound would be grateful if all money could go directly to pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk and PAP will update the thread when they receive the money :wave:

Leave a note with your <RU username> ..
And state what it's for <Signature>
And amount <£2.00>

Private message me [whitehood] the pictures you'd like to use, or give a range so I can choose which would be best. I will edit some stuff if required :)

1)Sold to Hoppla
Prosigcopy.jpg

2)Made for Parsnipbun :)
Design9copycopy.jpg

3)Made for Foofy
Design8copy.jpg

4)Made for Hc1
Design7copy-1.jpg

5)Sold to lousilverfox
pro2copy.jpg

6)Made for willowholly
Design6copy.jpg

7)Made for Susiebun
Design5copy.jpg

8 )Made for Honey's mum
Design4copy-1.jpg

9)Made for bunsterfeild
Design3copy-1.jpg

10)Made for Minimallow
Design2copy.jpg

Number 1 - Hoppla Sold
Number 2 - Parsnip bun Sold
Number 3 - Foofy Sold
Number 4 - Hc1 Sold
Number 5 - lousilverfox Sold
Number 6 - WillowHolly Sold
Number 7 - Susiebun Sold
Number 8 - Honey's Mum Sold
Number 9 - bunsterfeild sold
Number 10 - Minimallow Sold

Last edited:
Hi

I love 2.

I think, with 31 of us here :oops::oops:, it will have to be just names in the box part? How will that look? Can you fit in 31??? (some names are quite long!!)

Can I have a no 3 please? What do I have to do PM you the pictures I want on it, what about the writing and bunny names can we have those on it too?

Can I have a no 3 please? What do I have to do PM you the pictures I want on it, what about the writing and bunny names can we have those on it too?

Yea sure :)
Pm me the pics and provide names too.
Cost £2 it goes towards rescues, and payment(via paypal) should be sent to the link in the first post.
:wave:

I would love one of those.Will sort through pictures & pm you within the week if thats ok.I like number 2.It will be 2 pics & 3 names please.:D

Willowholly you can pm me but number 2 is taken sorry I forgot to upfate the thread.

You can choose another signature and if you want I could change the colour :)

Willowholly you can pm me but number 2 is taken sorry I forgot to upfate the thread.

You can choose another signature and if you want I could change the colour :)

Sorry I didn't realise that it could only be used once.Will PM you when sorted pics thanks.:)

I would like a new signature as Spenser has changed quite a bit. Will choose a photo or two over the weekend and see what frames are left. :wave:

How is it that you can only use each background only once? :wave:

I want everyone's to look different. :)
Even if the colour is changed.
I'll change the colour of a signature if someone wants,but that signature cannot be re used again.

:wave:

Can I have number two but a different colour then please or do I have to change it completely?Can I have three pictures or only two?Will pm you pictures later.Thankyou.:D

Back