• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a Pound January 2011 - JANUARY WINNERS ANNOUNCED POST 103

I have pledged for January :wave:

Can I also add that I think Pledge a Pound is a wonderful idea and am grateful to those who organize it :)

Just paypalled this months donation along with money from miniature pet commission by BattleKat :)
I think this is a wonderful idea! :D

Just paid for Jan and next month :wave:
Thank you for doing this by the way it's a great fundraiser for the rescues.
Karen x

I've just sent some for this month, plus back payments for every month I have been on this forum (since October) now I have a bit more cash :)

Hope it helps to reach the target, I do think that pledge a pound is a brilliant idea!

Januarys total to date is a fantastic

£247.41

Our target for the month was £225 so 3 rescues will each receive £75 we are already £22.41 over the target - this will be carried over until next month, unless there are any last minute donations that take us to £300.00:D I know some of you like to wait until the last day to send your money:lol:

Thank you to everyone that has taken part, you are all so kind and generous and remember a £1 really does make a difference to a rescue:D

Remember you have until 6.00 on 31st January to send a donation for this month

What a great start to the New year - Thank you all so much:D

I am sooooo pleased - look how fab RU is!! :love::love::love::love:

Thanks Denise and Sue too - you two are flippin amazing!! xxxx

Back