• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a Pound January 2011 - JANUARY WINNERS ANNOUNCED POST 103

Was there a prize for this month?
If not then i could donate something? Let me know x

Thank you Kirsty that's really kind of you, we weren't going to have a prize every month, but other forum members have offered to gift something, so we will start again:D

Okay the moment you've all been waiting for - the first draw of 2011
and what a fantastic start to the New Year:D

Due to your generous donations we have reached an amazing total of

£300.41​

so 4 rescues will each receive £75
(41p will be carried over)

Maverick did the draw yesterday because it's dark when I get home, so here's Maverick and Twinkle

The first 3 winning rescues are​

ARK ANIMAL RESCUE -represented by Bunnymadlisa

HOPPER HAVEN

WINDWHISTLE WARREN

Maverick chose a 4th one tonight which was​

RNGP WELFARE​

Congratulations to all 4 rescues - can you please pm me with your payment details:D

I'll ask for a new thread for February in the next day or so:D

Last edited:
oh wow!!!! thank you so very much!!! i was just saying i need to start raising funds to pay for some neutering as the ark is over run with bunnies and 3 came in pregnant so will need neutering very soon. This will pay for almost 2 so thats fab news!!!
*THANK YOU* FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Thank you so much everyone :D:D:D:D

This will make such a difference to us this month, as the other rescues have been saying costs are going up, adoptions are very slow and there seems to be animals added daily to the waiting list.:(

SO THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT HAS PLEDGED THIS MONTH. :D:D:D:D

YOUR ALL STARS:D:D

Well done everyone and especially to Sue & Denise for carrying on PAP.
Well done to all Rescues it is certainly a good start to the year for you all:D

Congratulations to all the winning rescues :D :D :D

A fantastic start to the new year of PAP - thank you so, so much to everyone that has pledged - you are stars!!! :D :love:

Fantastic :):)

Let me know if you need a prize from me this month then and i will get a picture when i get home x

Okay the moment you've all been waiting for - the first draw of 2011
and what a fantastic start to the New Year:D

Due to your generous donations we have reached an amazing total of

£300.41​

so 4 rescues will each receive £75
(41p will be carried over)

Maverick did the draw yesterday because it's dark when I get home, so here's Maverick and Twinkle

The first 3 winning rescues are​

ARK ANIMAL RESCUE -represented by Bunnymadlisa

HOPPER HAVEN

WINDWHISTLE WARREN

Maverick chose a 4th one tonight which was​

RNGP WELFARE​

Congratulations to all 4 rescues - can you please pm me with your payment details:D

I'll ask for a new thread for February in the next day or so:D

Awww - that's fantastic!!! :love::love::love:

Brilliant!!! Thats an amazing total!! And fab that 4 rescues are winners this month.

Congratulations to all the rescues!! :D:D

Fantastic!:D
well done Sue & Denise for organising PaP.:)
and to all those who have contributed.:)

I know Alice (Windwhistle Warren) will be thrilled:D
sue:wave:

Thank you so much to the organisers and to everyone who has contributed to PAP :love::love:

Special kisses to Maverick:love:

This will give our spring building projects a real boost - thank you so much:D:D:D

(Thanks to Donna for nudging me on Facebook else I wouldn't have spotted thi yet!:oops:)

bet alice hasnt even seen this i know for a fact she is the most full ever with over 100 bunnies and a huge amount of g pigs too, she will be soooooo overjoyed!!!! thankyou to everyone who pledges this means so much to all the rescues it really does! x

Back