• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please pray/send vibes/anything for my dear Little Marge

My thoughts and prayers are with little marge and yourself Annie sending loads a get well vibes for this little sweetheart keep fighting little girl x

More vibes and prayers for wee Marge from me and my brood. Bless her, she truly is quite the fighter.

Update

Just posting an update for Annie re Marge as Annies computer is down at the moment, Annie says that Marge is looking a little better and more like her old self, she knows there is a long way to go but things are looking a bit better than they were a week ago. Annie says she has only had 5 hours sleep in the last 115 hours due to looking after little Marge, what stamina! Annie is going to try and do a system restore to see if that resolves the issue with the pc (she thinks it might be a virus) Whatever as soon as she has sorted it out she will be back to keep everyone updated.

sending huge vibes for little Marge...youve done such ana amazing job caring for her xxx hugs and vibes xxxx

Oh dear...when it rains, it pours! Sorry to hear about the PC troubles but glad to find that Marge is improving. Continued healing vibes and prayers for her and some good rest and sorted computer vibes for you, Annie!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((Vibes)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thank you for updating us, Sue. :)

Sending loads of vibes to Little Marge - keep up the amazing work little one, you can do it xxx

Back