• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please pray/send vibes/anything for my dear Little Marge

omg what a terribly sad story..broke my heart:cry:

poor little bunny....i hope she can get comfortable and stabilise. Sadly post op infections are so hard to detect until theyre so hard to treat...but that doesnt mean that they cannot be treated and work.

sending vibes for poor little margexxxxxxxx

hugs for you.....thinking of you and hoping news will be good. xx

Oh Annie, I'm just finding this now. I'm so sorry to hear little Marge is struggling. ((((((((((Hugs))))))))
But struggles indicate she's fighting to stay with you I am certain.
All the healing vibes I can muster being sent to your dear one right now.
((((((((((((((((((Healing vibes)))))))))))))))))))
Father of us all, please look down with Your overflowing love and mercy and would You please place Your healing hands on this dear wee creature You have created. And give strength to her mummy who is so worried for her. We ask that Marge's complete and swift recovery be Thy Will. Thank You for hearing our humble prayers. Amen.

Still with us *Thankyou, thankyou God!* Such a brave little soul, and I loved that prayer, Mimzmum, I realy loved it x Marge is only a tiny little rabbit, but she has overcome horrific, ongoing neglect and abuse, and multiple surgeries as a direct result of that abuse, losing an eye as a direct result of that abuse, losing molars, which has finally cause the malalignment of her front teeth to become so severe that she then needed to lose her front teeth. As a result, she is now facing yet another battle, ALL of this a domino effect stemming from sickening abuse from someone who may have even, at one time, loved her. Until they got bored, and ceased to care that she even existed. She has got to get through this, get back to being the cheeky, blind little rabbit who can quickly find the one bit of wallpaper that Benjamin hasn't managed to damage; and correct the situation by damaging it herself. A gentle, sweet natured, occasionally shy little girl who has never once even tried to bite, not once. It can take such a long, long time to heal harm from the past. I just hope that the love and total devotion and dedication to her well being which started in the hands of her carers at Freshfields, and is now continuing here, will one day be enough to completely sever the ties, and completely overcome the harm done to her in the past.
Sometimes, rescue just rips the heart right out of you. But you can never give up or walk away, because you know, that's already happened to them once....

Little Marge is breathing easier, thank God! Got a load more gunk and **** out of her airways, I can't believe how much nasty, stinking mucus I've got out of her poor little nose, it was just pulling out in streaks. She must have had an absolute blinder of a headache with all that pressure, God love her. Even her breath reeked, but aside from having slightly smelly face fur, she smells a lot better. She's very, very quiet but at least her breathing isn't so horribly laboured now, and Ive given her a dose of painkiller so Im hoping she may get a bit of quality sleep, I know she needs it, she even looks exhausted. Am going to try and clean her face up later on. It's a bit of a mess, and cant be very comfy, but my gut feeling at the moment is just let it be, dont even touch her, just leave well alone for now. Going to stick with that gut feeling, there's a reason it's there and to be honest, I know not to argue with it.
Im a bit more hopefull, but not ready to celebrate. If anything, I feel a bit helpless now, because for now, I think I've done all that I can, and it's in far greater hands than mine right now.
I hope Ive done enough, I really do hope that what Ive done so far is enough; and good enough

Thinking of you all...I hope this brave little lady has enough fight in her for another battle.
Lots of vibes.xxx

awww :cry: this had me in tears last night, but I couldn't reply on my phone. I have been thinking of this dear little soul all night.
sending vibes Xxx

Just read your posts - poor little Marge, what an absolute nightmare for her (and you). Sending trillions of healing vibes and wishing her well. Bless her, she's a fighter - keep strong for her and don't give up. Thinking of you both at this very distressing time. xxx

Thankyou everybody, with all my heart (And Little Marge's too)
Im still on tender hooks because she has quite a climb in front of her yet, and she's so tired.
For now though, she sleeps; and while she sleeps, she does not hurt. That can only be good xxx

Sending more healing vibes and prayers for little Marge xxx It hurts to see them suffer so much. Bless you for caring so much Annie x

Back