• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Do Not Disturb

have you tried velcro sticky squares?

41 bunnies, that's amazing - how do you have time to sleep? :lol: and out of curiosity how do you exercise them all - do they have pens attached to their crates? sorry to be nosy I'm always interested in peoples setups though in case I can pick up on good ideas. :oops:

Those in crates have a pen infront and have permanent access to it. Except for William and Leo as Leo is blind as a result of having 2 strokes and he gets stressed and anxious in very large spaces.
Declan is also confined to a 48ins dog crate at the moment as he is still plums intacticus and completely hyper :rolleyes:

Foster Bun will be in a Dog Crate too until I have sorted out his messy bum

Janex

Sorry to pester :oops: but it just occurred to me to ask, what do you use for pens and how big are they? Because Sorrel has been loose in my room this week but I need to get her a pen for when I got back to work and I'm not decided on what to use yet...thankyou

Back