• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Problem Behaviour please help

chibi_bun

New Kit
Hello,

I have a 7 year old desexed male rabbit. for all his life he has been an outside bun but in the last week now he is living in a bedroom (has a cage that’s open when we are around to supervise)

he is absolutely obsessed with me and i don’t know if it’s good or bad or how to fix it (he used to do this similar behavior of following me buzzing and humping before he got desexed but that was 7 years ago and hasn’t done it since until now)

he follows me everywhere and if i’m sitting on the ground he will do laps around me making that buzzing sound. if i don’t pat him he will thump his feet and now often when i’m patting him he tries to hump my arm and nibbles me.

he never used to do any of this and is usually just a very chill bunny that enjoys his time and loves pats. i’m not sure how to stop this behavior. he doesn’t seem to do it as bad to other members of my family. i’m not sure if he is just really happy and excited or annoyed and trying to show me he is the boss

please help!!!

Back