• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please could Summer have some vibes

Thank you for all the vibes. Steve has just taken her up to the vets with Revel for company. It was so hard waving her off, she has been with me since she was 6 weeks old.

Once bunnies are sorted this morning I am going back to bed as have a horrible headache. Hopefully the phone wont ring too soon.

Thinking of you and Summer and hoping the eye operation goes smoothly and that she makes a speedy recovery. sue xxx

Sending lots and lots of vibes. I don't know what enucleation means :oops: but am guessing it means the eye will be removed. Fingers crossed it all goes well. :love:

Thankfully Summer is through the op :) Her eye was removed successfully and she is just starting to come round.

We now have to keep our fingers crossed that everything heals OK, we don;t want her having to fight repeated infections like poor Frank did.

But so far so good, she is a tough old cookie :lol:

Thank you :)

I forgot to say, I need to ring again in a couple of hours and if she has nibbled some food she can come home :)

Phew, that's great news. You must be so relieved to know the first hurdle is out of the way. I hope Summer recovers really quickly and is soon bouncing about (or should that be just sleeping, knowing her and Revel :lol:).

Summer is home, she is a bit wobbly and fragile but OK. All she wants to do is drink and I have been warned that she is having nose bleeds, but her wound looks very neat and no stitches to worry about either :)

P6160356.jpg

P6160357.jpg

Still looking the same old Summer from this side :)
P6160359.jpg

Back