• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please could I have some 'vibes' for my little fluff - ud home and recovering well

He seems to be a bit reluctant to eat still, I wonder if it's cos he is in pain or he just needs to figure out how to eat again now his teeth are nice and normal? Gonna keep tempting him with stuff so he knows it's ok :D

He seems to be a bit reluctant to eat still, I wonder if it's cos he is in pain or he just needs to figure out how to eat again now his teeth are nice and normal? Gonna keep tempting him with stuff so he knows it's ok :D

Is he on a good dose of Metacam?

Is he on a good dose of Metacam?

He has loxicom, 10 (kg it says On the syringe :shock: I'm not sure what the actual measurement is :lol:)) 0,4ml of Zantac, 1.75ml of baytril and 1ml of metaclopramide

Edited to add - this is all twice a day, but the Zantac and metaclopramide are only taken until tomorrow morning, the loxicom and baytril are for five days in total I think

Last edited:
Just thought I'd update that he seems back to his normal self now! Rustle of a packet, he comes running out all excited again! :D I'm going to keep battling to get him to eat hay, if anyone has suggestions I'd appreciate them :lol:

Glad hes back to normal:thumb:

Hoping his hay munching improves.Might be worth getting some sample packs from Hay For Pets.I think its them who do them?Sometimes ive found its a case of finding one they really like.:)

Slightly worried he has dental issues again already :( he has not eaten as much for a couple of days and just got home and he's got a wet face again, poor guy! Gonna call the vet after work see if we can squeeze him in along with the other two for their vaccs.

Back