• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please could Digby havee vibes...FAB U/D P102!!! :)

:shock: I can't believe this has happened. Is it a common problem? :?

Sending him lots of vibes. I hope he wakes up properly and starts eating. x

What an absolutely dreadful thing to happen. I hope you get some good news soon. Poor little chap - and poor you.

How awful for him and you, poor Digby. I hope the rest goes smoothly. Maybe change vets!!

Keep us posted, lots of hugs.

Bet you are early! I always am when I pick Doughnut up. I would make sure you get a discount after what he has gone through.

He is home. He was totally spaced out for an hour, then he got up and started stuffing his face with parsley!! :shock: i couldn't believe it, didn't expect him to eat tonight at all. He had antibiotics and loads of fluids before coming home. I am not to give him metacam for a few days now until the steroid wears off. The only thing concerning me is his breathing, it is fine while he's sitting/lying down, but when he moves it is fast and a bit laboured. Vet is ringing me soon to check on him. Thanks everyone. No sleep for me tonight!

Really pleased Digby is home and has enjoyed some parsley. Continuing vibes to him and supportive thoughts for you. xx

Pleased to hear he's home with you & that he tucked into his parsley, good boy Digby :)

Hope his breathing eases soon xx

I have put him back in the (heated) kennel with Daisy as he was keeping warm ok and i thought he might be better with her. She washed his ears then just left him to it. His breathing is quite noisy :( i hope he's going to be alright. It was after picking him up and carrying him; maybe something has shifted somewhere :? I need him to be ok til morning at least, the OOH vets are just awful :cry: and i daren't stress him by taking him anywhere in case it makes him worse. If he doesn't sound better by morning I'll get the vet to come here. Need more vibes please...

Back