• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please could Digby havee vibes...FAB U/D P102!!! :)

I'm sorry I haven't been back to this thread until today...what a horrible thing to have happened to poor Digby! I'm so relieved he's doing okay now...aside from the messy bum, poor guy.
I sympathize there...seems like I'm always washing my bunnies' backsides and couldn't do it without my daughter's help, but I think it's mostly due to the crummy hay we have here. I really hope Digby is completely back to himself soon. (((((((((Hugs))))))))) xxxx

OMG i have never been so happy as i was this morning!!! :D yesterday Digby still wasn't moving much and was struggling with his legs. This morning he went running round the garden!!! :shock: :D :love: i just couldn't believe what i was seeing! :shock: no problems whatsoever! Digby is well and truly back in business :love: :love: :love:

OMG i have never been so happy as i was this morning!!! :D yesterday Digby still wasn't moving much and was struggling with his legs. This morning he went running round the garden!!! :shock: :D :love: i just couldn't believe what i was seeing! :shock: no problems whatsoever! Digby is well and truly back in business :love: :love: :love:

That's great :D As the steroid wears off he may dip a bit again, so try not to panic. Hopefully he can go back onto Metacam to help with his arthritis xx

Back