• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please be thinking of madymoo tomorrow -Update she's home

Awww bless her. I remember Sophie took a long time to recover after she had been put under for her spay. I think it affects them all differently. A bit of quiet time will probably do her good. Hope she is ok when your hubby gets home :)

right the vet called. he was using lots of jargon ! :roll:
she had early signs of dental problems, the x-ray showed that. he said taht her lower right moller is the one which is causing her the most problems, and we may need to weight her every week to keep a check of her and hopfully catch early signs that she has dental problems. he said she is at a high risk because of the state of her jaw. we have to go in again on wednesday to see how she is getting on.

not the best news ever :(

awww poor mady :( still at least she got through her GA which is good. what's up with her teeth? has she got spurs? sending prolonged vibes for her general dental health ;)

awww poor mady :( still at least she got through her GA which is good. what's up with her teeth? has she got spurs? sending prolonged vibes for her general dental health ;)

no didn't say spurs - just had hubby on the phone, he's going out 2night with work mates! :evil: i've had a bit of a cry about mady. don't want her to go through this..... we'll see what happens.

Big hugs. :)
Its hard not to worry when you arent with them. Could a family member pop in later to check her?

Get well soon Mady xx

Glad she is doing well. Years ago one of my bunnies had an overnight stay at the vets. When I took him home, later that evening I went near him with a syringe to give him meds, he let out the most high pitched scream. I put the meds on a spoon and he then licked it off. Now I prefer to put the meds on food. Don't know why he reacted that way and I think he connected something to the overnight stay.

Back